Chapter Thirty

— Mature Content Ahead —

It was a three-day weekend and both of my boys were free so we decided to go out of town. Jameel has been wanting to go to Disney Land so that's what we did. Our trip was fun, beautiful, and colorful. We did a lot of shopping and the fireworks were to die for. Jimin also lost his head on the roller coaster, it was hilarious.

"Delete that!" He demanded.

"No I'm keeping it!" I chuckled.

"Please!" He whined.

"Jameel should I delete this video off dad?" He started laughing so hard I couldn't help but laugh at him too.

"Dad it's okay, everyone get scared sometimes." We were cracking up.

"That's okay, because you're getting punished. Both of you." He spoke sternly.

"No daddy!" We said in unison.

"Delete it mom!"

"Okay." I giggled.

"Nope too late. Your punishment starts now." He grabbed Jameel and threw him in the air, while tickling him.

"OKAY OKAY!" He cried while laughing.

"You'll get yours later," he whispered to me. We continued walking through the park until it got dark. We watched the fireworks one last time before we went back to the hotel. In the car Jameel fell asleep and Jimin was holding my hand while steering with the other.

"I love you Jiminie."

"I love you too Kitten." He kissed the back of my hand. "But don't think just because you're sweet talking me, I'm going to let you off the hook."

"Yes daddy." He bit his bottom lip and my goodness he was turning me on. We got to the hotel and he got the shopping bags, while I got Jameel. I carried him in and placed him on the bed. I took off his shoes and tucked him in bed. My hair was put into a ponytail, before going in the bathroom. I turned on the shower and got undressed, while waiting for the water to warm up. Moments after I got in, Jimin joined me.

"What are you doing?"

"You have to keep quiet don't want to wake Jameel up." He pressed me against the cold tile and kissed me roughly, lifting me up while placing his tip at my entrance. I moaned as he slid all of himself inside of me. I tried so hard to win in the tongue fight but I lost as always, which caused in the smirk.

He started to thrust into me making me bite my bottom lip so I can suppress my moans. My arms were thrown around his neck, clawing at his back as he held my waist, slamming me down on his shaft. I sucked on his neck, leaving my mark on him, claiming what's mine.

The steamy shower in this intimate moment while he sucked on my breast, were driving me crazy. I squealed into his neck as I came. He put me down and went to his knees, throwing one of my legs on his shoulder. He started to lick my folds cleaned as he stared into my eyes. I couldn't keep my eyes open as his skillful tongue sent me over the edge.

He sucked my bundle of nerves and I felt my knees buckle. I was sliding down but he held me up as I was reaching my second orgasm. I buried his head into my core as I came in his mouth. I didn't realize how loud I was until he quickly stood up and kissed me.

"Shhh... you're to loud!" He whispered against my lips as he teased my clit. I finally calmed down while twitching from the feelings. He grabbed the soap and started to wash my body. He turned me around, kissing my shoulder, putting the soap back in its place. I was now leaning on the glass stall as he pushed himself inside of me, thrusting slowly at first.

"You better control your moans kitten." He whispered in my ear as his finger was in my mouth. He sped up while skin clapping and water hitting the floor tiles filled up the bathroom. I bit his finger and he groaned in the pleasure and pain.

"Fuck!" I forced out. "I'm finna cum." I whimpered. He gripped my waist and thrusted deeper and faster making us cum together. After he filled me up with his seed, I turned around and kissed him deeply. "I love you." I whispered against his lips. He turned the water off and stared down upon me.

"I love you more." He opened the door, grabbed one of the towels by the shower and handed it to me. He grabbed one and we walked out the shower as well. After I got dressed, I got the blow dryer to dry my hair. "Let me do it." He pressed against me as he dried my hair. He kept brushing himself against me so I pushed back at him. "Don't do that." He groaned, while holding my hip, with his free hand.

"Well you stop." I grabbed the dryer and finished drying my hair, letting him dress himself. After tying my hair up, I crawled in the bed with Jameel and soon Jimin joined, wrapping his arms around me, while I wrapped my arms around Jameel, falling asleep almost instantly.

When we woke up the next morning we packed up to leave, we had lunch at this fancy restaurant and headed home. It was a long drive which I fell asleep during. It was night time when we got back home.

"We made it." He said while rubbing my thigh. I nodded my head and unbuckled the seatbelt. Jameel was already up so he got out the car and went to the trunk to get his backpack.

When I reached the front door there was another box. I picked it up and brought it inside, placing it on the coffee table in the living room. Jimin brought the bags inside while I went upstairs with Jameel to put him to sleep. I told him a bedtime story and he went to sleep in my arms.

"Is he sleep?" He asked, while standing in the door way.

"Yeah-

"We need to talk, can you come downstairs please." He said while cutting me off. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and carefully got out bed. While walking down the staircase, I seen him walking to the living room by the box... that was now open. He sighed and sat down on the couch.

"Can't wait to see you in this, from Anonymous"

"Jimin..."

"You should look in the box." I sighed and went towards the box, pulling out 3 sets of lingerie. My eyes widened as I looked at all of them. "Something you want to tell me?"

"I-I..."

"Because we went through this before Jada and our son almost died, I almost died, and you got kidnapped." He said with anger clearly in his voice.

"Jimin-

"I'm not losing you again, so we're going to sit here until you tell me what's going on." He said sternly. I slowly walked to the couch and sat behind him.

"The truth is I don't know what's going on. I went to visit Mark-

"Hold up, you went to visit him.. and you didn't think to tell me!!" He stood up.

"I didn't think it mattered-

"Didn't think- You didn't think it mattered!?" A few tears slipped down my cheeks. "Well what happened?"

"He said that, um, he never sent those letters and... I had him write the same note from a previous one and the handwriting was different."

"So the hand writing was different from years ago-

"The handwriting was different from a week ago.."

"A week..." he started pacing.

"Jimin..." I said softly.

"JIMIN WHAT!? I try to be here for you and you keeping shutting me out. We shared vows Jadayla. For better or for worst, til death do us part"

"You're right... and I'm sorry." He sighed and sat beside me.

"Going forward I need you to promise me, that you won't keep anymore secrets from me. Because hell will freeze over before I let someone take you away from me again, do you understand?"

"I do." He kissed me passionately and we cuddled on the couch. It was quiet and I just laid there, relaxed in his arms, enjoying the moment until I fell asleep.