"What the hell is this?" I question.

Genevieve, looking guilty, places the stone in Francesca's hand. "Call it a side deal. The point is, I'm taking the stones," Francesca says as she starts to walk away.

I follow after her. "Are you out of your mind? You think the humans can go up against Klaus? Against me?"

Francesca smiles. "No, I don't. But, I'm not human." She pulls out a knife, and uses it to slit the throat of her bodyguard. When the bodyguard dies, she doubles over in pain. She looks back up at Hayley with gold eyes and fangs, revealing that she had just triggered her werewolf curse. "I'm like you, Else. And now, I'm gonna take back my town!"

I lung for her, baring my own fangs. "Like hell you are!" Then suddenly everything goes black.

When I come to, I am being dragged by a group of witches into St. Anne's church. I try my hardest to fight against them but I'm weak. I try to scream hoping someone will hear me and come to help.

"Get her down on the floor!" Genevieve instructs.

"We should take her to the City of the Dead," Monique insists.

"We won't make it, the baby is coming now," Genevieve tells her.

I start to panic and thrash. "No! It's too soon! Ahhhhhh!"

"Apparently not," Genevieve states.

Monique grabs Genevieve by the arm. "The plan was to induce her when the sacrifice was ready!"

"I had to subdue her, and the trauma caused a placental abruption. So, the baby is coming, and we'll just have to adapt," Genevieve explains.

I keep fighting against the witches, but it's not working. "AHHH! LET ME GO!"

"You need to be calm, Else," Genevieve tells me.

I look at her sacred. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"To be reborn, you must sacrifice," Monique states.

I push her hand away from me. "What does that mean, you psychotic little Bitch?"

"The ancestors demand an offering in exchange for power," Genevieve says.

"Your child will be a fine offering," Monigue adds.

"No! NO! You will not take my baby, I will kill ALL OF YOU!" I shout as I thrash around.

"No, you won't! And neither will Jackson, or Klaus, or Elijah! When your baby is born, you will offer her up to those who came before us," Monigue insists.

I start to cry and shake my head. I'm so scared right now. This isn't how this was supposed to happen. I was supposed to have my baby with Jackson by my side, not being held down in a church by a group of witches.

"I'm sorry, Else, but this is the way it had to be," Genevieve tells me.

I start to scream, "No! NO! NO! AAH! AAH!"

The witches pin me down and all I can do is try to fight them, but the pain is getting to me and I'm weak.

I scream as the contractions get worse and the witches won't let me go. "AHHHH! Let go of me, you bitch!"

Suddenly I hear the door to the church open. I'm surprised to see it's Jackson, the moon must have set past its apex. Jack goes to lung towards one of the witches. Before he can do anything Abigail and Genevieve link hands and telekinetically pin Jack to the wall. Jack fights against the spell, but he cannot get free. Monique and Abigail anchor the spell.

I scream out in pain, "AHHH!"

I watch in fear as Genevieve grabs the ceremonial athame that was used for the Harvest. I continue to scream in agony and terror as Genevieve turns to address both Jack and I. "You should know this brings me no joy. I promise I'll make it quick." One of the witches covers my lower half with a sheet. "Let's begin, shall we?"

I scream in agony as my labor progresses. I've stood in broad daylight without my ring on, when I was just a vampire, that pain is nothing compared to the pain I feel now.

"I will make you regret this!" Jack shouts.

Genevieve coaches me, "One last push! Push! The baby's almost here!"

"You will all regret hurting Else or the baby!" Jack shouts.

I scream in pain again, "No! No!"

"I can see the baby!" Monique shouts.

"Push! Gently! Gently!" Genevieve instructs.

I fall back exhausted as my baby is born.

"There!" Genevieve shouts.

Jack and I both stop screaming. I feel a tear come to my eye as I see my baby girl.

One of the witches helps cut the umbilical cord, and Genevieve wraps the baby in a blanket. "You have a beautiful baby daughter." I stare at her in shock. "We must start the sacrifice as soon as the moon sets with the morning sky."

I interrupt her, "Please. Please, can I hold her?"

Genevieve brings the baby over so I can hold her. I am amazed by the sight of my daughter. I look up at Jack and manage a small smile before kissing our daughter on the forehead. Suddenly I feel someone slit my throat. I choke on my blood for a moment before passing out.