"So be it! The more bodies we have to defend the compound, the better. Let's get started, shall we?" Nik states.

I take Jack upstairs to look at his wounds. "Alright shirt off."

Jack smiles at me. "I know we kissed last night, but I didn't think you were ready for that."

I feel myself blush slightly. "It's not like I haven't seen it before." Jack chuckles lightly. I patch him up quickly and smile at him. "There."

Jack stands to put his shirt back on. "Thank you."

"We've made it almost a full nine months without one of us dying, and in the homestretch you go and get yourself strapped to explosives," I tease.

Jack chuckles lightly. "To be fair I was only doing what you and your brother asked of me."

I laugh slightly. "I did save you in the end."

Jack smiles at me before looking out the window. "I gotta get back to the Bayou before the moon rises."

I grab his hand. "Jack, this will be the last time. After tonight, you'll never have to turn again. No more pain, no more hiding in the Bayou. I promise. You will get to be here for our little girl."

"You know, Klaus isn't doing this out of the kindness of his heart. He's doing it for you. Else, you're the one who's going to change everything for us," Jack tells me. He squeezes my hand before turning to leave the room.

I spin him back towards me before he can get far. I don't hesitate to kiss him quickly. I smile after pulling away. "Now go. Don't mess around in the Bayou after you turn back to your human form. I want you here by my side."

I finally let go of Jack's hand. He smiles at me as he leaves the room for real this time.

I head downstairs to the dining room where Genevieve is starting to cast the spell for the moonlight rings. Hayley, Elijah, Nik and I watch her carefully. "Tua virtuse. Materi lunare tua virtuse. Materi lunare tua virtuse."

Francesca suddenly rushes into the room. "My people say Marcel is on the move, and he's bringing friends."

Nik turns to Elijah before rushing away. " Get Else to safety."

Elijah walks over to me and grabs my arm. "Come with me."

I shake my head and gesture to Genevieve. "No. Someone needs to watch her."

Francesca looks towards Elijah. "You should help Klaus. My brothers and their security detail won't be much against a vampire army. I'll stay with Else and Hayley."

Hayley nods her head. "Go, Elijah." She walks over to him and looks him in the eye. "And don't hold back."

Elijah reluctantly agrees to this plan, and leaves to help Klaus.

After Elijah leaves one of Francesca's bodyguards comes in the room and tries to get her to leave. She holds up her hand. "Not yet."

"Ms. Correa, we need to go. Your brothers are already headed out the back," the bodyguard informs her.

Genevieve keeps up with the spell, "Materi lunare tua virtuse. Materi lunare tua virtuse."

My phone rings, it's Cami. I feel bad that I ignore it as I continue to watch Genevieve.

"Materi lunare tua virtuse. Materi lunare tua virtuse." Genevieve stops chanting and picks up a stone to examine it. "The stones are finished. I've done my part. Now, it's up to you."

I go to grab the stones from her. "I'll get them to the Bayou."

Francesca rushes over to Genevieve and holds out her hand. "Actually, she was talking to me."