Important Announcement

Hey, guys.

I know that this isn't an update, and I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I needed to say it.

It was recently brought to my attention that a user on fanfiction.net has completely plagiarized the prequel to this story. The entire first chapter of "Sacred Ambiance" by user Lanny99 on fanfiction.net, as well as practically all of that story, was taken directly from the prequel that I wrote and published on Wattpad. All this supposed "author" did was change the names of the characters. Everything else was stolen directly from me.

I can hardly fathom the fact that someone would ever claim the work of another as their own. And yet that is exactly what this Lanny99 person has done to me. It's upsetting, frustrating, and absolutely horrible.

I've posted a review on the story and sent an email to the Fanfiction Support Team. In both, I expressed that I wanted the story taken down. It would really mean a lot to me if you guys did the same. I don't want this false author to ever be able to steal anyone else's work. I don't know if I'm the only person she's done this to, but I hope that I am the only and last one. No one deserves to have their work stolen.

People who plagiarize have no place on sites like Wattpad or Fanfiction.net. They ruin the entire experience of writing and reviewing for the rest of us.

I will be posting a new chapter to this story very soon. I hate having to post this as a chapter, but I needed to let all of you know. However, this story isn't over yet. I will continue to update.

I want to thank all of you for your continued support of this story. I'm forever grateful for your comments, messages, and votes. Your patience in waiting for me to update is unbelievably awesome, and you guys are the best.

I'll see you soon.

-smilescutie3311xoxoxo