Unwelcomed

"Shine a light through an open door. Love and life I will divide. Turn away 'cause I need you more. Feel the heartbeat in my mind."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Third Person's POV

In the beginning, Minxie was all for thanking the person who had just saved her life. That changed, however, when she saw that very same person cut off her attacker's head. It got even worse when she realized who her savior was.

Minxie was shocked. She'd never seen such a terrible act up close before. Sure, she'd battled shinobi plenty of times, and sure, she'd experienced some gruesome things... But nothing like that.

She'd never seen so much blood. It made her want to throw up. The scent of the crimson liquid made her mind boggle, and pretty soon, she was out like a light, even though her leg was still bleeding terribly.

Turning to face her, her savior couldn't believe it. This was her. After all this time...

But what was she doing here? In Orochimaru's hideout? He knew Minxie wasn't exactly the brightest crayon in the box, but she wasn't an idiot. What the hell had happened?

His eyes narrowed when he saw her bleeding leg. If the creature that had harmed her was still alive, he would've cut its legs off.

Of course, the monster was dead. He had made sure of that.

Although she was bruised and cut everywhere, Minxie still managed to look like an angel. It made her savior's stomach buzz with tons of emotions he shouldn't have felt.

"Hn... Pathetic," He said, putting his katana back into its holder. He leaned down, and with one swift movement, he had picked up the unconscious Minxie into his arms.

Then, he carried her bridal style to his room, where he would decide whether or not he should kill her.

Scarlett's POV

"Damnit, Minxie... What the hell did you do?" I hissed to myself, clutching my bleeding leg. My best bet was that Minxie had done something stupid like wandering through Orochimaru's hideout. That, or she'd pissed the snake off, making him slash at her.

"Minx, are you okay?" Naruto called, looking at my seated form.

I quickly covered my bleeding leg. "I'm fine! I'm just taking a little break. You keep going, though! You're doing good." I made a fake grin, and the blonde, believing I was Minxie, grinned back and got back to his training.

I sighed. "Why did I have to be the Doppelganger to a girl not only has annoying friends, but is a complete danger magnet?"

Once my advanced healing abilities kicked in, I was on my feet once again. I made hundreds of copies of myself, going back to our training.