The Prophecy Child and the Savior

"Pain makes you stronger. Fear makes you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When I opened my eyes, I was back in the real world. I grinned at Ryuu, who was still sitting in front of me, and I was granted the pleasure of seeing one of his rare, small, genuine smiles grace his face. Reuniting with our mother had definitely given us both a joy that couldn't be forgotten nor contained. I was so happy, I wanted to jump up, sing, and frolic through a meadow.

But sadly, Naruto was in the way of my jumping, I was a horrible singer, and there was no meadow to frolic in. So with a heavy heart, I resorted to looking up at Naruto, who was already looking at me.

His smile was bright and large, as it always was, but it was his eyes that I found the difference. He was no longer at risk of being controlled by Nine-Tails. Now, he was the one in control. He had successfully tamed his beast, and more than that, he had most likely met with his mother, just as I had.

"Did you meet yours, too?" He asked, confirming my assumption.

I nodded in response, smiling brightly at him and standing up so that I was beside him. "Yup!"

"Did you meet your what? Who did you meet? Why are you all talking in riddles!?" Yamato-sensei exclaimed, practically pulling his hair out. "Gah! You're doing this on purpose, I can tell!"

"Jeez, Yamato-sensei, relax! You're all worked up over nothing, believe it!" Naruto commented, crossing his arms over his chest with a victorious grin on his face.

"He's probably just emotional since he's carrying Kakashi-sensei's love child," I announced, shrugging my shoulders, "You know how people can get during pregnancy."

Naruto and Bee burst into laughter, Ryuu sighed deeply, and Yamato-sensei gasped, anime falling. When he didn't rise from the floor, however, I got a little worried. Lady Hokage would never let me hear the end of it if I emotionally scarred another sensei. Apparently, I'd already scarred Kakashi-sensei by stealing his infamous books, which, in my defense, wasn't even fully my fault. Okay, so it was my idea, but Naruto helped, too! And yet somehow, I'm the bad guy. That's favoritism right there, I'm telling you.

"I think you broke our sensei, believe it!" Naruto announced.

I shrugged. "If anything, Kakashi-sensei broke him first, if you know what I mean." On the floor, Yamato-sensei let out an odd cry. I winked at him and wiggled my eyebrows, and Naruto and Bee started laughing again. Even Ryuu couldn't hide his amused smirk at my dirty implications.

"Aw, come on, Yamato-sensei. I was only teasing," I told him, helping him up from the floor. "Besides, I'm pretty sure that everyone's a little gay for Kakashi-sensei."

He scowled at me, removing his arm from my grasp. "You're a horrible person."

"I try my best," I said, winking at him. "Now, do you want to see the Creator's chakra or not?"