Dates, Kisses, and A Final Goodbye

"A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superflous."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The journey back to Konoha consisted of Scarlett catching me up on all I'd missed out on. Naruto had created a new jutsu, with the help of Yamato-sensei and Kakashi-sensei, that was apparently amazing. 

Mitchell and Kylie had been working on finding more information on my clan, and for the most part, they had been successful. They had learned about seers, which led to Ryuu and Scarlett going off to find Luna, Scarlett's childhood friend who was also a seer. Luna was the one who had helped them find me.

The face of the gate guards when they saw Scarlett and I was priceless. Not only did they think they were seeing double, but I'm sure they found the fact that we were riding on a leopard with an unconscious boy in between us a bit odd.

When we arrived at the house, things were pretty quiet. Scarlett helped me lift Ryuu up and place him gently on the couch.

The shuffling of our feet attracted attention, apparently, since Kylie and Rin came downstairs. Mitchell appeared right behind them.

"Um... Why is there a leopard in our living room?" Mitchell asked, raising an eyebrow at the leopard that was sitting in near the couch.

"He brought us back," I explained easily.

Kylie noticed me and immediately grinned. "Minxie!" She shouted happily, running over to me and attacking me in a hug. "I missed you!"

I laughed, hugging her back. "Hey... I missed you, too."

She paused. "Wait... You are Minxie, right?"

"Yep," I confirmed. "My evil twin is over there." I gestured to Scarlett, who waved at us mockingly from her seat on the couch's arm.

"Your hot evil twin," Mitchell corrected, side-hugging me. Scarlett winked at him, a seductive smile on her face. I rolled my eyes, and once he released me, I hugged Rin.

The snow-haired beauty paused. "Wait... Ryuu's chakra... He hasn't spoken. Is he okay?" She asked.

Kylie looked at the couch and gasped. "Oh my gosh!" She ran over to him.

"He's really beaten up..." Mitchell muttered. "What happened?"

"Long story," I said, sighing. "But he's alive. Could you please do a little more medical ninjutsu on him, though? I'm not really a medic, although I did heal him... I just want to be sure."

Kylie nodded. "Of course." She began her medical ninjutsu on Ryuu, as Rin bit her lip. She was worried about Ryuu... Aw!

"He's going to be okay," Kylie assured, noticing Rin's expression.