Always & Forever

"No one can get in the way of what I feel for you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I sighed, comfortably perched with my head leaning on Sasuke's bare chest. No, you dirty-minded people, we didn't sleep together. We just went through a heated make-out session, his shirt came off... And now, we just lay down together, completely silent.

I was tracing circles on Sasuke's palm as he stroked my hair. Suddenly, he broke the silence by saying, "Can you tell me about Itachi?"

"Depends... What do you want to know?" I inquired, looking up at him.

He was silent for a few seconds. "Anything. A story. You spent a lot of time around him, right?"

I nodded, thinking about what story I should tell. I grinned when I thought of the perfect one.

"One day, we were all just hanging around in the hideout. There weren't any missions lately, and Ryuu and I had short training sessions, so we all had some down-time in the living room. Out of nowhere, I started glaring at Itachi. He asked me what was wrong, and I told him that I was mad at his hair. He asked why, so I told him that it was just too perfect. I mean, his hair was even glossier than mine!"

That brought a small smirk to Sasuke's face, and I smiled, continuing.

"Everyone laughed, but I was still jealous of his hair. So I spoke to Kisame, and we came up with a prank. We hadn't fooled anyone in a while, and we'd never really tried to prank Itachi. I guess we were both scared that he might use the Mangekyo on us... Anyway, the next day, Ryuu and Itachi went somewhere to train. While they were gone, I snuck into Itachi's room and put pink hair dye into his shampoo.

"Days passed, and eventually, Itachi washed his hair. It ended up pink, and we all laughed like we were insane when we saw it. Kisame and I made sure we didn't look suspicious, and it worked. Well... We thought it did. We were having a mini-party in our heads because Itachi hadn't known that it was us.

"Eventually, the day came that I had to watch my hair. I wasn't suspecting anything... So I used my shampoo like nothing. When I finished, I found out that my hair was green. Kisame's was orange. We instantly interrogated all of the Akatsuki members, but they all had stable excuses.

"When Itachi came into the kitchen, he surveyed our hair colors and casually said, 'Not so funny now, is it?' Kisame and I almost had a heart attack. When I trained that evening, Itachi made it extra brutal. By the end of the it, I felt like I was going to drop dead," I finished, shuddering. "I swore to never pull a prank on him again."

"How long did the dye last?" Sasuke inquired.

"A week," I answered. "Which gave Itachi enough time to photograph us. He framed the picture and put it in the living room, for everyone to see. We tried to destroy it, but he put some sort of seal on it... It stayed there forever, so everyone got to see me with green hair!"

"Hn... Green hair, huh?" He murmured, pushing his face into my hair. "Figures that'd happen to you."

"Your brother didn't really appreciate me coloring his hair pink," I said, sighing. Then, I got an idea. "Hey, Sasuke, would you mind if-"

"Don't even think about it," He warned.

"But you'd look cute with pink hair!" I protested.

"Not gonna happen," He said.

"Eh, it was worth a shot," I said, shrugging.

He was about to kiss me when Madara appeared in the doorway. He surveyed our position, tilting his head and saying, "Don't you people ever get tired of each other?"