Luna's Vision

"When it comes down to love, you risk nothing or everything. That’s just how it is."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ryuu's POV

"Okay. Stop here," Scarlett directed, and I paused in my movements. We had spent two days traveling, and we were finally near Tazanaka Town, the place where Luna was supposed to be.

"Why're we stopping?" I inquired.

"Before we enter the town, there's a few things you should know about Luna," She said. "First... She really doesn't like shinobi. Shinobi are the reason her ancestors are all dead. She probably already saw us coming, so she won't be too surprised... But you really should let me do the talking. Don't underestimate her."

"Can she help me get my sister back?" I inquired.

"Hopefully," She replied.

"Then let's find her," I said, beginning to walk towards the wasteland that was now Tazanaka Town.

"What happened here?" I inquired, staring at the cracked roads and abandoned buildings.

"War," Scarlett answered simply. "The town's been gone for years. There's almost nothing left."

"Then why is Luna here?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I said that there's almost nothing left," She pointed out. "Luna's family fled to this town once the seer hunt began. We grew up here."

"Hold it. You grew up here, too?" I said.

"I wasn't always the Doppelganger, Ryuu," She stated. "I had a family, a home, a life... Anyway, it doesn't matter. Since the Council and Destiny just love screwing with me, I'm here now."

"The Council?" I inquired.

"You ask a lot of questions," She mused.

"And you have a lot of answers," I pointed out.

She smirked. "I suppose so... The Council isn't here. It's up there." She pointed to the sky. "The Council is the group of spirits that watch over the whole world. Each spirit controls their own nature.." Suddenly, she paused. "Luna. It's been too long."

Out of nowhere, a girl about my age appeared in front of us. She had long, dark hair and bright golden eyes. Instantly, I knew that she was a seer. She was Luna, to be exact.

"Scarlett," Luna greeted. "That was fast." Her golden eyes fell on me. "Oh my God... You're hot! Why are you so hot?"

"Don't mind her," Scarlett advised. "She's sort of boy crazy." She looked back at Luna. "Listen, Luna, I need your help again."