Dragon Warriors, Fatal Fears, and the Ultimate Confession

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Minxie's POV

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please? With sugar on top?"

"No."

"How about cherries on top?"

"How about no?"

"Takeshi, come on! I don't see why you can't-"

"No."

"I'd love you forever?"

"Then I suppose I should- NOT."

"Well, then! Someone's getting sassy! I just want a logical explanation as to why you can't-"

"NO! I refuse to wear a bow for your amusement!"

"But it's not just for my amusement!" I exclaimed. I gestured to Kylie, who was next to me. "It's for Kimi's, too!"

Takeshi's ice blue orbs were twitching. "No! Now, we're going to finish training."

You see, Takeshi and I had been out training. He was helping me polish off my Rasen-Chidori, as well as helping me control my Light Chakra. And that had been pretty good. Well, it was for a while, at least.

But then I got bored.

As a result of my boredom, I told Takeshi how nice he'd look with a green polka dot bow on the side of his head. He'd be so cute! But, of course, he objected. I continued insisting, however, which led to our argument.

Kylie's blue eyes widened, and she put up her hands. "Well, someone's sassy today!" She muttered.

"Tell me about it," I mumbled back, standing up. "There, I'm up. Now what, all-knowing idiot who refuses to wear a bow on his head?"

Takeshi gave me a knowing smirk. "Cute. But back to training-"

"Takeshi!" A voice called. I grimaced when I saw Reyna appear at the top of the hill. She looked around until she spotted Takeshi, and seconds later, she joined us.

"Now, now, Takeshi," Reyna scolded, her mouth tilted in a smirk as she stared right at me. "What did I tell you about hanging around the dogs?"

"At least I'm not rabid," I mused, shooting her the same condescending smile she was giving me.

"You haven't seen rabid, new girl," She snapped, narrowing her eyes at me. She turned to Takeshi. "Anyway, I want to run simulations with you and Dai."

"All right. When?" Takeshi asked.

"Now. Duh," Reyna replied in an obvious tone.

"Well, I can't," Takeshi shrugged. "I'm training Minxie."

"Oh, I get it," Reyna nodded, mocking understanding. "Did you teach her how to roll over yet?"

My eye twitched, but before I could possibly slap her, Takeshi stepped in between us.

He gave Reyna a warning look, "Reyna."

"What? It was just a simple question. It's okay if you don't want to tell me," She assured. Her gaze fell on me, and she smirked. "Some dogs are harder to train than others."

Takeshi opened his mouth to say something, but I held my hand up, silencing him. I could fight my own battles, and Reyna was my problem.

"Okay. That is it," I said, making myself directly face her. "What the hell is your problem?"