Ryuu vs. Sasuke

"There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Minxie's POV

My jaw dropped. I didn't understand any of this. How the hell did Scarlett find me? And why, of all people, would Scarlett come to look for me? All she'd been doing since she met me was trying to ruin my life, yet here she was, trying to help me.

"What're you doing here?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at Scarlett.

Scarlett shook her head. "I'm saving your ass, duh," She said easily, disappearing.

Karin looked like she was having a panic attack. I'm sure the fact that Scarlett looked just like me made her feel uncomfortable. She whipped her head from side to side, desperately searching for any signs of Suigetsu and Jugo.

"Looking for these?" Scarlett inquired, appearing in front of us once again. This time, however, she wasn't alone. She was holding Suigetsu under one of her arms and Jugo under the other, both boys knocked out. She smirked at Karin. "Really, I'm disappointed. Rumor has it Sasuke had gathered a cell of accomplished shinobi. These two? Complete pushovers."

Karin was just as shocked as I was. I knew Scarlett was strong, but to be able to lift up Jugo and Suigetsu at the same time... That was just insane.

Scarlett tossed Suigetsu and Jugo carelessly in front of us, letting the pile on top of one another. "Two down," She said with a smirk, looking at Karin. "One to go."

Karin was about to escape when Scarlett appeared behind her, hitting one of Karin's pressure points. The redhead was out like a light, landing on top of the unconscious Suigetsu and Jugo.

"There." Scarlett dusted herself off. "Now that that's taken care of... What's up?"

"What the hell is your problem!?" I exclaimed. "Why are you even here?"

"Well," She said, sounding offended. "That's the thanks I get for saving you? Remind me not to do it again."

I sighed. "Thank you," I said sincerely. "Now, please explain to me why you're here!"

"A number of reasons," She answered, putting her hands on her hips. "But it's about time to get you back to Konoha."

"So now you've noticed that I was gone?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at her.

"Oh... About that... See, I was sort of pretending to be you for the past few weeks," She said easily, and my jaw dropped.

"You did what!?" I shouted.

"Why else did you think no one looked for you? It's just too easy being you," She said, smirking at me. "Of course, your dear sensei got suspicious of me and told your brother, who, sadly, isn't as dumb as he looks. Ryuu saw through me in seconds, unfortunately."