Dangerous Accusations

"She's got a body like an hourglass, it's ticking like a clock. It's a matter of time before we all run out..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Scarlett," I muttered, my eyes narrowing as fear made my heart's pace quicken.

"Minxie," Scarlett greeted, smiling at me. "It was surprisingly easy to get into this house, considering this isn't the first time I've done it."

"What... What are you talking about?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

She moved her hair, letting it fall on her back to reveal the crimson necklace Madara had given me. It was the same necklace that had disappeared from my room a few days ago.

"Oh my God... Why do you have that!?" I asked, my jaw dropping.

"It's mine," She said, putting her hands on her hips. "Madara Uchiha stole it, even though it was created for me. I just took it back." She leaned back against the doorway. "You won't get it back, if that's what you're thinking. Even if you take it, the amulet will return to me. It is mine, after all."

I was freaking out. How the hell did Scarlett know about Madara!? And how much did she know? How many secrets that were unknown even to me did she know about?

She stepped forward, tilting her head at Kylie. "I heard about you and Josh... Sucks, doesn't it? I can't believe that big mouth that told about your little romance with Kankuro," She said, smirking. "Of course... That big mouth was me, so I really can't say much."

"You... What are you?" Kylie asked, her mouth hung open.

"I'm your biggest nightmare," Scarlett answered, smirking. "But I'm not your enemy. I'm more interested in the brunette beside you."

I held in a gasp as I knew she spoke about me.

"I've been having a lot of fun today," She said. "In fact, you'll hear more about that fun in three, two, one..."

"Minxie!" Mitchell shouted, bursting into the house and letting the door fall shut behind him. "Did you hear about- Woah." He looked in between me and Scarlett, and my doppelganger waved at him. "Okay... I'll be honest. I've always dreamt that there was a second Minxie who may just possibly like me, but I swear, whatever voodoo type magic that's at work here has nothing to do with me."

"Because that's totally something you hear every day," I said sarcastically. "Anyway... That's tomorrow's problem. What happened?"

"Someone pushed Hinata off the roof of the hospital," He said, and my eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh! Is she okay!?" Kylie asked frantically.

"She's unconscious," He answered. "But she's supposed to wake up soon and tell us what-"

He was interrupted by a knock at the door. Raising an eyebrow, he walked over to it and opened it.