"Where are you going ?" Marlon asked , raising an eyebrow .
"This isn't part of the plan ."

"So part of the plan is leaving her out ?" Minerva answered , quietly because she didn't want anyone else hearing . Marlon furrowed his eyebrows in thought .
"That's not right in my books ."

Ruby hushed the mullet before he could say anything else . The three watched the red head sit down next to Clem as she struck up a conversation.
"I've gotta admit . Clem's been quite off with us lately ." Ruby acknowledged , writing down all of their names at the top of the sheet they were working on .
"She chose not to sit with us , she's ignoring us . Did we do somethin' wrong ?"

Gabe shrugged .
"Hopefully this party will make her forgive us for whatever we did ."

"It will ." Marlon said firmly .

"You're so sure ." Ruby gulped , praying to the gods that he was hopefully going to be right .

The mullet chuckled .
"I believe in Louis . Clem will love this , Of course I'm god damn sure of it ." Marlon crossed his fingers under the desk . Please make this work .

(-)

It's exactly 2 hours until the last lesson of the day . 2 hours until the big surprise . Louis repeated in his head as he locked his gaze on the back of Clem's head . He absolutely hated how Miss Lilly had a new seating plan , but at least now he can look at Clem without getting told off 24/7 .

Suddenly , Clem slowly turned around and eyed the dead head behind her . He didn't realise that she was staring back at him , he didn't realise the whole class was staring at him . Miss Lilly placed her hands on her hips and stood between the two teens . She cleared her throat and raised her eyebrow .
"Are you listening ?"

"Uhh .. What was the question ?" Louis stuttered whilst he scratched the back of his head with a chuckle .

"Stand outside for me please Louis ." Lilly sighed , pointing to the classroom door . Clem watched him leave , his face exhausted but some how excited?

Louis let the classroom door close , he examined the teacher as she continued to talk to her class . She soon turned to the door and began to walk towards it .

"I received an Email from Mr K . You've got to go down to the Main Hall ." Miss Lilly said , propping her foot against the door so she could hear if any commotion from her classroom .
"Grab your stuff , and try and get some sleep ."

"I will . Thanks Miss ." Louis quickly hurried back into the classroom , he picked up his school bag and left without another word .

(-)

Clem glanced at her mobile phone for the time . Ugh . 15 more minutes until last period . The brunette propped her head up with her hands as she gazed at the front of the classroom , pretending to listen . The empty space next to her lingering like a bad smell . She didn't know why it bothered her , it would've been really awkward if Louis was here . But she wasn't afraid to say that Geography wasn't the same without him .

The curly haired girl eyed the empty blue chair . Where the fuck is he ? Her stomach churned with worry , worry she hadn't felt in a while . Could he be in trouble ? Science proved her point . She checked her phone again in hope that the time had past . 14 minutes . The small teen slumped back in her chair frustrated, time went so slow .