68

Phone Nicknames :
TheGreatestPianist - Louis
Purple - Violet
MarMar - Marlon
HenchBrody - Brody
MadScientist - Mitch
MiniMitch - Willy
CountryGinger - Ruby
AuthorWannabe - Aasim
CookieMama - Omar
GabeGarcia - Gabriel
Mariana - Mariana
MinnieMouse - Minerva
Sophie - Sophie
Clementine <3 - Clementine
Velma - Sarah

Chapter 68 ( THE LAST ONE Y'ALL)

(SORRY for any spelling mistakes , it's like 12am .. I'm tired ok 😂)

----------------

Louis wiped his sweaty hands down his school clothes . He had got up super super early to start the hall set up . The dread head forgot how big the hall was and didn't print off enough photos to fill a whole billboard , but Louis didn't really have a lot of pictures of clem . None of them did . It was an album that's awaiting to be filled . The teen jumped off of the chair he was standing on and took a step back to admire his work .

A small smile crept onto his face as his brown eyes scaled across each and every photo of his friends . Soon his eyes landed on his favourite out of all of them . A photo that Brody took of the whole group , everyone of them smiling with Louis and Clem in the middle of them . Sophie attempting to smile next to Minnie who had an arm slung around Violet . Also , Aasim without a book whilst Ruby threw her cowboy hat into the air . The rest of them lay on the floor , preparing to put mentos into a coke bottle .

Louis laughed , remembering what happened after the photo was taken . Complete and utter chaos . That's only because Mitch added way too many mentos then he should've done .

"You're here early Louis ." Mr K said as he slipped through the hall doors . He had just finished closing off the hall and was confused on how he didn't see Louis . The head teacher took a moment to look at the photos on the wall by the teens side .
"You're making an early start then ."

"Yeah ... I guess ." Louis was still smiling from the memories . He clicked on his phone to check the time , he didn't know how early it was . 7:01 . New record .

"I've closed off this hall for the time being , and I also blacked out the windows so people can't look in ." Mr K explained , wondering if he was being a bit too extra .

The headmaster's statement only made Louis' smile wider .
"Thanks sir ."

Mr K nodded , moving away and closer to the hall door again .
"Oh one more thing Louis ." He said before leaving .
"You can have the first period off . You and your friends . That's only to set up the hall ."

Louis couldn't smile any wider , his cheeks were turning numb .
"Thank you ."

Mr K nodded once more and slid back out of the hall , leaving Louis alone looking at the photos again .

(-)

Sophie's words from yesterday had Clem's head spinning . What did it mean ? Everything will make sense tomorrow . Clem couldn't understand , what were they planning ?

The girl with the baseball cap turned her focus on the big group , they were laughing , chattering . Her friends , that she had been ignoring ever since that Louis incident . That's when her honey gold eyes traced over the laughing boy. Under his brown eyes hung dark circles , his face pale , when was the last time he slept. She kept looking , even if he was tired , even if he was feeling ill . He still kept that smile on his face . Clem loved him for that . But , why did he lie ? The small teen realised that she was staring for far too long . She pulled her back pack further onto her shoulders and continued to walk inside the school building , pretending that she didn't even see the group.