55

Phone Nicknames :
TheGreatestPianist - Louis
Violet - Violet
MarMar - Marlon
HenchBrody - Brody
MadScientist - Mitch
MiniMitch - Willy
CountryGinger - Ruby
AuthorWannabe - Aasim
CookieMama - Omar
GabeGarcia - Gabriel
Mariana - Mariana
MinnieMouse - Minerva
Sophie - Sophie
Clementine <3 - Clementine
Velma - Sarah

Chapter 55

----------------

The curly haired girl swung her bat , colliding it with the baseball . It went flying sky high , no one could get that . Clem wasted no time in running around the whole field . Home-run .
"Good hit Clem , next !" The teacher ordered , sending clem to the back of the line .

"So you haven't heard from Louis at all ?" Brody asked , picking up their conversation from before . Violet pitched in too .

The three girls were on the same team as well as other students whilst the rest of their friends were fielding .
"No , I'm getting worried . Has he not texting you or anything ?" Clem panted , placing her hands on her knees .

"What exactly happened between you two ?" Violet asked , knowing something obviously went down . Louis isn't the type of person that doesn't show up to school for no reason , plus he didn't even tell the group that he wasn't coming .

Clementine stuttered as she recovered from her loss of breath .
"Nothing happened ."

Brody and Violet quickly glanced at each other before turning back to the curly haired girl for more answers ; they were not convinced .
"Did you argue ?"

"Wha-? No , no ." Clem hushed them , shaking her head in the process . She didn't want to tell them the truth , it's not her place to say .
"I'll see him after school , to make sure everything's alright ."

Violet hummed and crossed her arms . Something was definitely up , Clem was lying for sure .
"Hey Vi ?" Brody called , raising an eyebrow as she looked at the short red head from the corner of her eye .
"Have you noticed that Minnie has been staring at you none stop ?"

Violet looked over to the red head who, to Brody's analysis , was staring right at back her .
"Oh , I forgot to tell you ." The blonde smirked .
"We're dating ."

Clem's eyes widened and she smiled , the girl was happy for them .
"Oh okay ." Brody said , completely oblivious to what the blonde had told her. Then the realisation soon kicked in .
"Wait .. what ?!"

(-)

Louis' mum let Louis stay home from school . The dread head didn't fake anything to skive , he had genuinely come down with a cold . He hadn't done much all day , only practise his new song . Also , he couldn't stop thinking . Thinking about Clementine , thinking about Miss Lilly's stupid homework . Couldn't stop thinking about his dad . Was he a good guy or a bad one ? Louis didn't know , only hoped that he was good .

"Louis !" His mother called from downstairs . The teenager stumbled to his feet and dragged himself down the stairs , his forehead steaming hot with a fever .

"Yeah ?" He replied as he entered the kitchen . Louis didn't even say anything else when he saw the food on the table , he didn't hesitate to dig right in .