53

Phone Nicknames :
TheGreatestPianist - Louis
Violet - Violet
MarMar - Marlon
HenchBrody - Brody
MadScientist - Mitch
MiniMitch - Willy
CountryGinger - Ruby
AuthorWannabe - Aasim
CookieMama - Omar
GabeGarcia - Gabriel
Mariana - Mariana
MinnieMouse - Minerva
Sophie - Sophie
Clementine <3 - Clementine

Chapter 53

----------------

"Pop your homework at the front , I'll collect it after the register." Miss Lilly ordered , eyeing everyone of her students like they've committed a crime ; especially Louis .

"Fuck I'm so dead ." Louis muttered , gripping tightly onto his pencil .

Clem held his hand , which calmed his nerves , and muffled her laughs . Miss Lilly wasn't that scary .
"You'll be fine ."

"Clementine!" Miss Lilly called from the front as she looked away from her computer monitor .

Clem jumped at the sudden yell and shot her view to the teacher .
"Yes ?" The Orange answered . She got confused as Miss Lilly went on shouting out other names but then she noticed that she was doing the register.
"Are you doing anything tonight ?"

Louis thought about what he had planned , absolutely nothing , and shook his head z
"No .. I don't think so wh-?"

"Louis !"

"H-here." He replied . Is there any reason to shout that loud .
"Oh god she's checking homework ."

Clem giggled quietly at his nerves .
"Does she really scare you that much ?" She asked , watching Miss Lilly flip through the papers , probably checking who did it and who didn't .

"Fuck yeah , she scares everyone in this class ." Louis admitted , his nerves covered up by a smirk .
"She has something aga-"

"Louis !" Miss Lilly called as she had finished checking the papers .
"Stand outside please ."
The dark skinned teen sighed and stood up from his stool . He playfully rolled his eyes as he saw his girlfriend giggling to herself .
"Hurry up ." Miss Lilly demanded , making the boy practically run out of the class . The short haired woman skimmed her eyes over the class as she waddled her way over to Clementine .
"Good work Clementine , I'm genuinely impressed ." She explained with a tiny smile curving at her lips . Miss Lilly had checked her homework before the lesson started .

"Thanks ." Clem replied , trying to hold in her laughs as Louis kept pulling faces through the window of the door . Miss Lilly turned around suddenly , Louis stopped immediately, and she started to walk outside of the class .

(-)

"I don't think I've seen those two apart .." Aasim sighed , looking at Clem and Louis holding hands .
"It's like they have locked their hands together with a pad lock and key ."

Mariana rolled her eyes but she was looking in a different direction , at Sarah and Mitch .
"It's starting to get annoying . Now that she's with him , she thinks she owns the group ."

Minerva raised an eyebrow and gave the girl a slight glare .
"Clem is not like that ." She raised her voice .

"What .. no I was on about Sarah ." Mariana corrected as she kept looking at the couple . Minerva calmed down and relaxed , her mouth forming into an 'O' shape .