57

Phone Nicknames :
TheGreatestPianist - Louis
Violet - Violet
MarMar - Marlon
HenchBrody - Brody
MadScientist - Mitch
MiniMitch - Willy
CountryGinger - Ruby
AuthorWannabe - Aasim
CookieMama - Omar
GabeGarcia - Gabriel
Mariana - Mariana
MinnieMouse - Minerva
Sophie - Sophie
Clementine <3 - Clementine
Velma - Sarah

Chapter 57

----------------

"Thanks Soph ." The red heads mother said as her daughter placed the box of toothpaste on the counter . Sophie also placed the extra money she had from Clementine .
"Where'd all this come from ?"

Sophie stuttered .
"Clem helped me out , I was short ."

Her mother nodded , surprised that Clementine even helped her daughter . Sophie could see that her parents still haven't gotten over what she did to clem , Sophie still hasn't forgiven herself yet either .
"I'm going upstairs now ." Sophie cleared her throat as it was getting quite awkward , she removed herself from the scene and headed upstairs .

The girl raised an eyebrow as she heard voices coming from her sisters locked room . Sophie ignored it , moving towards her room .

"I'm worried Vi ."

Sophie stopped in her tracks . Violets in there ?

"About what ..? Sophie ?"

The red head immediately turned around and placed her right ear against the door , listening in as her name was mentioned .
"Yes .. I can tell what happened between her and Clem is still haunting her ." Minerva sighed , crossing her arms as she looked out the window .

Violet sat next to her on the bed , placing a hand on the red head's shoulder .
"Everyone just needs time to forget what happened , okay ?"

"That's not easy Vi ."

Violet paused .
"True .. but Clem forgave her already . That's a start right ?"

Minerva sighed again , she was worried sick about her sister . Even though Minnie was still furious about what Sophie did , she wanted to help the girl forget that it ever happened .
"Yeah I guess . Heck , I don't think I could be able to forget it . It's so fucked up just thinking about it ."

Violet wrapped an arm around her red headed girlfriend and pulled her close .
"Maybe think of it like .. forgive , not forget ?" Violet had no clue what she was saying but , she hoped that it all made sense . The blonde's phone buzzed , soon Minerva's did as well . Violet couldn't help but roll her eyes at who the message was from .
"Christ .. what does this idiot want ?"

Minerva's eyes went wide , she had read it .

(-)

"Where the fuck have you been ?" Louis' mum exclaimed , her jaw wide open with shock .
"You left me .. and Louis .. without a word ."

"I think we should go in-"

"No .. we discuss this here ." Vicky demanded , practically guarding the entrance to Lee's home . Tears pricked at the corner of her eyes as she stared at the guilty man in front of her .
"Well ?"