28

Phone Nicknames :
TheGreatestPianist - Louis
Violet - Violet
MarMar - Marlon
HenchBrody - Brody
MadScientist - Mitch
MiniMitch - Willy
CountryGinger - Ruby
AuthorWannabe - Aasim
CookieMama - Omar
GabeGarcia - Gabriel
Mariana - Mariana
MinnieMouse - Minerva
Sophie - Sophie
Clementine <3 - Clementine

Chapter 28

----------------

"What are you in here for ?" Mitch whispered, nudging Louis who was sitting next to him . Of course Mitch was in detention .

"Walking out of class . Sophie pissed me off ." Louis replied quietly .

"The two boys at the back !" The two jumped at Miss Lilly shouting from the front . She normally runs detentions on  Tuesdays. Lucky them . The students in detention turned around to glare at them .
"Stop talking ." Louis nodded with a smile .

The room door creaked open and a girl shuffled in .
"Miss Marsh . Why are you .." Lilly stopped to check her wrist watch.
"7 minutes late ."

"Sorry I forgot I had a detention." Clementine explained , looking at who else was here in the corner of her eye .

"Sit down ."

Clementine shuffled away , walking down the middle of the tables full of students , she couldn't find a free space . Her golden eyes locked onto a dread head waving at her , he gestured at a seat next to him . She gladly took it , planting herself down next to Louis .
"Why are you here ?" Louis asked , glancing a few times at miss lily , hoping she wouldn't hear him .

"I didn't do homework ." She whispered back , she too looking at the teacher .

"You got a detention for not doing homework ? That's harsh ." Mitch hopped into the conversation, his voice was a little too loud and he received a glare from Louis .

Clementine rolled her eyes .
"I haven't done it for weeks ."

"Ohh ." Mitch hummed , leaning back to his original position.

"Are you in here for walking out yesterday ?" Clem asked , finally looking at his face instead of the teacher .

Louis nodded .
"Yeah .."

"I still think you should've hit her ." Clem said with a stern expression. Louis chuckled and Miss Lily looked up from her computer screen causing the boy to gulp .

"I won't tell you again Louis ." She growled .
"Stop chattering ."

"Sorry ." He said , wincing . Clem mouthed a sorry when he turned back to her . Louis just smiled to the girl and sat in silence for a few minutes before whispering to the girl again .
"I could help you with your homework if yo-"

Miss lily cleared her throat and lifted her head over the computer monitor .
"Louis !"

Louis frowned at the teacher .
"Fuck.." he muttered under his breath .

"Mr K wants to speak to you ." She explained , opening the classroom door for him . Small chatter erupted around the room . 'What's he done ?' Or either 'he's in trouble'. Lily hushed the students as Louis made his way down the tables , slinging his bag over his shoulder . Louis stopped outside the room and looked back at Clem , she gave him a slight smile before the teacher stood in front of the dark skinned teen .
"Go ." She closed the door on his face .