64

Phone Nicknames :
TheGreatestPianist - Louis
Purple - Violet
MarMar - Marlon
HenchBrody - Brody
MadScientist - Mitch
MiniMitch - Willy
CountryGinger - Ruby
AuthorWannabe - Aasim
CookieMama - Omar
GabeGarcia - Gabriel
Mariana - Mariana
MinnieMouse - Minerva
Sophie - Sophie
Clementine <3 - Clementine
Velma - Sarah

Chapter 64

----------------

Sophie took a look at her sister peering over a bucket with Violet rubbing her back in circles . The red head sighed . Why is Louis taking so long ?

She got up from her seat and peeped around the corner to where her front door was . Her eyes widened as she swiftly hid herself . Her legs instantly started to run towards the living room where everyone was .
"Shhh .. come with me ." She said , placing a finger over her lips .

Marlon raised an eyebrow at the suspicious attitude .
"Why ?"

"Quiet !" Sophie whispered .
"Clem's at the door ."

"Fuck ." Mitch mumbled , moving his little brother from his seat .
"Where should we go ?"

Minerva coughed but still her throat was dry .
"Outside . Back garden ." She croaked . Violet softly kisseD the top of the girl's head and followed the group outside into the darkness of the night .

"Clem I .. What are you doing here ?" Louis stuttered , feeling his heart rate increase rapidly .

Clem chuckled .
"What am I doing here ?" She scoffed , shaking her head.
"More like what are YOU doing here ?"

"I .. uh . Shit ." The dread head couldn't think of anything to cover his lies .

"I was helping him with homework ." Sophie jumped in , shuffling next to Louis so Clem could see her face .

"I thought you didn't want any help Lou ." Clementine asked sternly , tapping her fingers against her bicep as she crossed her arms .

"I.. uh I did but I -.. it's art homework and .. Sophie would actually help ." Louis explained, tumbling over his own words . Sophie gave him a glare .
"Wait ! No I didn't mean it li-"

"Why did you lie to me ?" She asked , tears pricking her eyes . The small teen watched her boyfriend struggle to form a sentence , let alone a word .
"Forget it .." Clem grabbed the front door and slammed it shut before either of the teens could stop her .  she walked away from the red head's house , alone .

"Fuck ." Louis yelped , smacking his fist against the closed door as he pressed his head against the glass .
"I'm such and idiot ."

It was dark , no shadows were around , only the one that belonged to Louis as he passed underneath the dim street lights . His shadow was like his only friend , walking beside him as he muzzled his hands into his jacket pockets . Maybe he should've told the truth . Not the whole truth . But maybe tell her that he was going around to Sophie's . This is all just a big mess .

A can skimmed across the floor , rolling out of the alleyway to Louis' shoes . It skimmed past his fresh trainers and came to a halt.