60

Phone Nicknames :
TheGreatestPianist - Louis
Violet - Violet
MarMar - Marlon
HenchBrody - Brody
MadScientist - Mitch
MiniMitch - Willy
CountryGinger - Ruby
AuthorWannabe - Aasim
CookieMama - Omar
GabeGarcia - Gabriel
Mariana - Mariana
MinnieMouse - Minerva
Sophie - Sophie
Clementine <3 - Clementine
Velma - Sarah

Chapter 60

----------------

"Minnie ?" Violet quickly caught the girl before she flipped onto the hard floor .
"Are you alright ?"

"Heeyyy .." The red head hiccuped , her voice was slurred and her eyes barely open . She shuffled herself around in Violets arm , facing her directly . Violet's cheeks bloomed a hot red as Minerva kept tapping the blondes bottom lip .
"Thanks for catching meeee ."

The blonde sat her down on the comfy sofa , Minerva dunk into the pillows , laughing like someone had told a hilarious joke . Her shaky hands gripped a bottle in her hands, Her eyes swiveling towards the back of Minnie's head in a distressed sense of a headache. She tilted her head towards the edge of the sofa as she took a long swig of the dark substance that affected her . Violet quickly snatched the bottle away from her girlfriend , examining it thoroughly.
"What the fuck ? Where did you get wine from ?"

"The cupboarddd ." The red head simply replied , her world spinning .

"You can't steal Vicky's wine ." Violet sighed . The night had become quite boring , Adam wasn't even seen most of the night . He was upstairs resting , now only Minnie and Violet were in the living room whilst everyone else was in the backyard doing god knows what .

Minerva giggled as the walls become part of a fun house, changing figure in a blink of an eye. Her breath was the underlying cause of the smell of alcohol that entered Violet's nostrils, and Minerva's mouth was sore from the amount of alcohol that she had necked down her throat.

The red head cleared her throat as she stood up, just to fall back down on the sofa in an unbalanced attempt to get something to eat .
"I think you should rest ." Violet insisted , hiding the bottle away from her girlfriend ; it was clear to see that Minnie has had enough already .
"Maybe we should take you home ."

Minerva shook her head , moving herself closer to the blonde .
"Nooo ." She slurred , throwing herself onto the girl .
"I want to stay here .. with youu ."

"Minn.. you're drunk ." Violet chuckled , crinkling her nose at the smell of Minerva's alcoholic breath .
"We sho-."

The red head smashed her lips onto the blondes , resulting in a sloppy kiss . She moved her lips against the blondes who were frozen stiff . Violet hesitated , her mouth slowly accepting the taste of the wine from Minerva lips , before she moved her lips in sync with her girlfriends careless movements . Minnie moved her hands gently in a circle motion on the blondes waist , pulling her closer . Violet's eyes shot open as the red head scaled her hands down to her legs , roaming in between her thighs . Minnie slowly brushed her hands higher , making Violet gasp and pull away .
"L-Lets .. go home now ." Violet stuttered , her cheeks red as a beetroot .

The red head smirked .
"Was it too much for youuu ?" She teased , tangling her fingers into her girlfriends hair .
"I loovee youu ."

Violet sighed , practically dragging her off of the sofa ; still recovering from the sudden kiss .
"I love you too . Now come on let's go ."