4

Phone Nicknames :
TheGreatestPianist - Louis
Violet - Violet
MarMar - Marlon
HenchBrody - Brody
MadScientist - Mitch
MiniMitch - Willy
CountryGinger - Ruby
AuthorWannabe - Aasim
CookieMama - Omar
GabeGarcia - Gabriel
Mariana - Mariana
MinnieMouse - Minerva

Chapter 4

----------------

"Wow .. Marlon look who's early ." Brody nudged the mullet boy and pointing at the happy teen that jogged over to them .

Marlon checked his watched and was generally impressed .
"Wow dude , you're 5 minutes early .." he said , patting Louis' back .

"Have you seen her yet ?" Louis asked , looking for someone in particular. Marlon and brody looked at eachother with confusion .

"Seen who ?" Violet questioned , glancing at Minnie who was across the field from them . Mariana giggled at her stares and wiggled her eyebrows at her , earning a growl from the short haired girl.

"The new girl .." Louis replied , converting his eyes onto his friends .
"She is coming in today right ?"

"Yeah apparently." Gabe mumbled , looking tired as ever . He chuckled and pointed in the distance .
"Oh look who it is ."

Mitch gasped and ran to the person , shaking his hand .
"Hey Omar . How'd it go ?" He asked , wondering if he won the cooking contest or not . The group crowded round him , they too were curious to find out where he was placed .

Omar laughed at the attention he was given .
"I came 2nd ." He annouced , earning a couple of cheers . They were happy for him .
"So what did I miss when I was gone ? Did you stalk the weirdo without me ?"

They all grimaced at the question , scratching the back of their heads with nervous chuckles.

"Well..." Louis stated .
"Maybe .."

Omar just sighed with a smile , shaking his head . Marlon slapped his back a bit too hard .
"Nice to have you back buddy ."

The bell rang and all the students flooded into the building .
"Art ?" Louis asked violet and Marlon as they plodded through the door . Vi nodded , flicking the pen between her fingers as she walked . Louis was quite impressed by her skill , he wondered how she didn't drop it .
"Yay .." he said sarcastically. He never really liked art , it was probably because the teacher gave out way too much homework . One time he got given about 10 things to do over their 1 week brake . Yeah he got it done but heck , he couldn't carry that much work into school by himself . Marlon had to help .

"Do you think the new girl is in our class ?" Marlon asked , braking the silence between the three . Violet shrugged , Louis too .
"No one out of our group has actually seen her yet , do you think she's really here ?"

"She will be , maybe hiding I don't know ." Violet explained , still flicking the pen round her fingers .

Louis chuckled and nudged her shoulder , making her almost drop her pen .
"Remember your first day ?"

"Oh yeah , the one where I ate my lunch in the toilets ?" She said , with a harsh sarcastic tone  . Although that wasn't the whole story.
"What a great day that was ."
Marlon and Louis snickered at the memory .

Once they entered the classroom and sat down on the most uncomfortable stools ever , Louis became shocked at the teacher before them . The teacher wore a smart suit , Black with a red tie . His voice was low and soft .
"Hello students ." He announced , earning the classes attention .
"I'm Mr Everett and I will be your teacher until Miss.Dorian has fully recovered from her sore throat ."