67

Phone Nicknames :
TheGreatestPianist - Louis
Purple - Violet
MarMar - Marlon
HenchBrody - Brody
MadScientist - Mitch
MiniMitch - Willy
CountryGinger - Ruby
AuthorWannabe - Aasim
CookieMama - Omar
GabeGarcia - Gabriel
Mariana - Mariana
MinnieMouse - Minerva
Sophie - Sophie
Clementine <3 - Clementine
Velma - Sarah

Chapter 67

----------------

"Hey Clem .." Violet spoke , sitting down at the table that had the girl with the baseball bat sitting at it .
"Are you feeling better ?"

"Yeah ." Clem answered , checking the time on her phone . It was early , too early . So early that not all the gates of the school were open .

Violet checked her phone too , a frown appeared on her face . She could've stayed in bed for at least a few more minutes . Her phone pinged as she was about to put it back in her blazer pocket .

Marlon : I'm gonna be a bit late today , I forgot to do my homework for Maths .

Mitch : same here .

Violet : you never do homework .

The brunette furrowed her eyebrows as she checked the group chat for the messages Violet was getting . None . Did they make another group chat without me ?

Sophie : Minerva is taking the day off so I'm coming in today .

With Sophie in it ?!

"What's that ?" Clem asked , shuffling closer to the blonde as she tried to take another look at her phone.

Violet was quick to click off the group chat and onto whoever's contact her finger landed on .
"Oh it's just ..." she took a peek at who she clicked on .
"Louis , telling me that he is going to be late again ."

Clem knew she was lying . She sat back down properly in her seat on the bench and pretended to scroll through her phone . she felt betrayed .. like she had been left out .

Violet sighed , stretching her arms out in front of her like you'd normally do in the morning .
"It's too early for school , especially on a Tuesday ." She explained.
"Most people hate Mondays but me .. I hate Tuesdays ."

"Mhm ." Clem hummed , strolling through her phone . She wasn't entirely interested , clem was more bothered about what the group was hiding from her.

The blonde raised an eyebrow at the behaviour of Clementine .
"Are you okay Clem ?" She asked but Clem only nodded , not taking her eyes off of the screen .
"Is Louis texting you ?"

The girl with the baseball cap got up from her seat .
"No . Sorry I'm going to the bathroom ." She said before moving away from the bench . Clem had sent him a text yesterday but he hadn't replied . Louis hadn't even attempted to text her back , he must be busy with something .

(-)

"God Lou , you slept in late but you still look like a zombie ." chuckled , fist pumping his best friend as he dropped his back pack to the floor of the cafeteria. Louis came into school a few lessons late , his alarm wasn't set of course .
"What were you doing up so late ?"