65

Phone Nicknames :
TheGreatestPianist - Louis
Purple - Violet
MarMar - Marlon
HenchBrody - Brody
MadScientist - Mitch
MiniMitch - Willy
CountryGinger - Ruby
AuthorWannabe - Aasim
CookieMama - Omar
GabeGarcia - Gabriel
Mariana - Mariana
MinnieMouse - Minerva
Sophie - Sophie
Clementine <3 - Clementine
Velma - Sarah

Chapter 65

----------------

Mum : Louis where are you ? It's late ?

He read the message , twice. The dark skinned teen placed his phone back into his trench coat pocket as he stared at the rubble in front of him . He didn't want to go home , not yet .

His brown eyes examined the charred wood as he skimmed his long pianist fingers across a plank closest to him . Could I rebuild it ? Make it look nicer than it is . Jesus Louis , that's the worst idea you've ever come up with . The teen pictured what he was planning . Maybe tidy it up a bit , here and there . Put up a large tent with a few tables inside , that's where they could host the party ? No .. that's ridiculous. She'd hate it .

His phone buzzed , once again .
"I better get back ." Louis said , regretting speaking out loud as it made him feel weird . School tomorrow . Wait a minute . School .. the boy could've sworn a lightbulb appeared above his head as he thought of a better plan than the rest of them . Maybe .. well .. just maybe he could get the whole school to help out ?

(-)

"Louis is late .. once again ." Marlon growled , shaking his head .

"What do you expect? It's Louis ." Omar snickered , tapping his fingers against the wood bench .

"Are you feeling better ?" Violet asked , pressing the back of her hand against Minerva's forehead .

Minnie laughed , pulling her girlfriends hand away so she could see where she was going .
"Yes I'm fine Vi ."

Violet wasn't convinced.
"I think you should've stayed off today as well ." She huffed , crossing her arms as she converted her eyes to brody who was fiddling with the end of her school tie .
"Is Sophie still off ?"

"Yeah . She's coming in tomorrow , Tenn is settling in nicely ." Minerva said with a smile . She moved to her side as she couldn't see past Aasim's head , she saw Louis . A sprinting mess , with his shirt untucked , dreads flying in every direction as he dragged his bag behind himself .

"Guys !" He panted , dropping his backpack on the floor as he rested both of his hands on the bench .
"I have.. an .. idea ."

The group watched him as he fixed himself up .
"Okay ..?" Violet said , more concerned about her girlfriend's health to care .

"Just.. a minute ." Louis breathed , pointing his finger up as he caught his breath back .
"It's about the surprise for clem . Wait .. where is clem ?"

"She's off 'sick' apparently . Well that's what her text said anyway ." Violet explained , showing the boy the text messages .

"Did she not text you ?" Minerva croaked , taking a sip of water out of her metal canister . Louis' face dropped .
"Oh .. she's still mad huh ?"
Louis kept a straight face .