56

Phone Nicknames :
TheGreatestPianist - Louis
Violet - Violet
MarMar - Marlon
HenchBrody - Brody
MadScientist - Mitch
MiniMitch - Willy
CountryGinger - Ruby
AuthorWannabe - Aasim
CookieMama - Omar
GabeGarcia - Gabriel
Mariana - Mariana
MinnieMouse - Minerva
Sophie - Sophie
Clementine <3 - Clementine
Velma - Sarah

Chapter 56

----------------

Clem took a breath before knocking onto the oak door . She thought Louis was still mad at her but she still went to see him anyway . The door opened and Louis' mum stood , a smile spread across her face as her eyes met Clem's gold ones .
"Clementine ? Come in ."

"Hell-.. woah is your hand ok ?" Clem asked , stepping in as she gestured to the now red cloth planted on the woman's palm.

"Yeah it's only a small cut , No biggie . Louis was supposed to be back with bandages but he's been gone for nearly an hour .." The woman explained , leading the teen into the kitchen . She had called her son twice but no answer .
"I'm guessing he's the reason you came over ?"

"I just came over to check if he was alright ." Clem answered , noticing the worried expression on her face .
"Do you want me to find him ?"

"no it's ok . He'll be back soon . Here have a dri-" Louis' mum tried to offer the girl a drink but was cut off.

"No its ok Miss Smith .. I'll go find him . You can go round to Lee's I'm pretty sure he has something to help with that ." Clem insisted , escorting Louis' mum out of her house.

"Thanks , Clementine . And by the way , it's Vicky ." Louis' mum explained , still holding the red cloth to the gash in her palm .
"You be careful now ," Vickey explained , knocking on Lee's door as she watched Clem stroll to the shop Louis was potentially at .

(-)

Sophie stared aimlessly at the items on the shelves . She couldn't even remember what she came in for and she's been staring at the same loaf of bread for 5 minutes . Her memory soon refreshed and she remembered that she came in for toothpaste ; she immediately moved out of the bread isle and peaked down the isle that had toothpaste in it . She picked up the toothpaste her family normally had and made her way over to the till to pay . Once it was the redheads turn , she rolled up to the cashier and handed in her toothpaste .
"That's £1.99 ." The unhappy employee groaned , it was obvious she wasn't happy with her job . Sophie fiddled into her pocket , pulling out all the money she had brought with her and tossed it onto the counter .
"You're 19p short ."

"Seriously ?" Sophie tried to look through all of her pockets in her jacket and joggers , only a 5p . She placed the money into the woman's hand .

"You're still short .."

"Oh come on , give me a break . It's literally 14p .." Sophie argued , she just wanted to go home .

"I'm sorry but if you can't afford your toothpaste then you can't have it ." The miserable woman mumbled , sliding the box of toothpaste away from Sophie .

"Please just help me out here ." Sophie begged , she couldn't be bothered to walk all the way home to come all the way back again .