THE DARK WIZARD AND HOME

Start from the beginning

Miyuki summon her blue snowflake magic circle and pull out a bow.

She jump more higher and stand on a tree staring at the broken tower.

"I knew you were here!!"

She smirk and her frost bow begin to glow.

Right hand holding the bow while her left hand creating a blue ice arrow.

She position the arrow and said to us.

"Haruka!! Your magic is gun and sniper right?!!!"

"Yeah..!"

I then begin to think and look at the smirking Miyuki. Strange....why do I feel like I know her a million year already..?

"So...you want me to summon a big circle magic to create a million of sniper to fire that tower....?"

I ask then Miyuki freak out

"Dafuq..? I haven't even told you yet but yeah after I shot my arrow at the dark wizard,destroy that whole tower!! It is full of dangerous magic bomb!!"

Magic bomb..? I know of it!! Just like Nuclear bomb,that magic bomb have an effect like Nuclear!!

After it bombed,the smoke will spread and if a living thing got hit by it smoke,they will died with no ash leaving behind.

"What about us?!!"

Rin shout

"We can just evacuate everyone!! Let's go Rin!!"

Ami pull Rin with her and fly...? Wow!! What the hell?!! She can fly!!

That is awesome and sick!! While I was busying look at Ami who is flying,Miyuki throw a snowball that she create at my head.

"Focus idiot!!"

"Fine fine! But did you see Ami flying?!!"

"Wait! She can fly?!"

"Yeah!!

"Cool!!"

"I know but are you ready?!!"

"Uh huh!" Miyuki position the arrown again and breath. I know she can do this!!

"Here goes nothing!! Frozen arrow!!"

Miyuki fire the arrow and her bow disappear due to strong force and mana inside the arrow.

We jump tree to tree to get closer to the tower!!

There was surrounded by our team and friends. There are also two unfamiliar face there.

"Who shot that arrow?" Len ask.

"I did!"

Miyuki step down from the tree and look at Len arrogantly.

"Now Haruka!!" Miyuki slap my back.

I create the red magic circle and yell out the magic spell.

"Million of the death!!!"

"Now!!! Kiyoko!! Ikuto!! Create a shield!!"

Kanata who seem to know what I and Miyuki plan,told the married couple that I still haven't accepted yet.

They both nodded and create yellowish green shield with clover on it.

Mio also jump beside Kiyoko and use her water magic to help shield.

My magic now gone and a loud sound of male screaming could be heard from tower before it turn into ashes.

T-the mission.....it has been success!!!!!

We all cheer with Rin towards Ryuu and jump on him.

"Yay!! Baka!! We have complete our mission!!"

"Yay!!" Ryuu spin Rin happily and both of them laugh.

"Good job Haruka!!!" Miyuki fist bump with me and Kiyoko and Kana out of nowhere hop on us.

"You guys are the best!!" Kiyoko laugh and Kana smile happily opposite of her everyday.

"Haruka....great job..."

Kanata rub my head and I laugh sincerely.

"It is great that these ladies came to help us before that magic bomb killing us all"

The unfamiliar dude said with a grateful meaning but his face is all normal.

"Brother....don't be like this...I must have underestimate you but seeing it with my own eyes,I believe that you girls are the greatest!"

Romeo smile gently but his hand slap his brother shoulder.

Oh!! So this is the crown prince of Leicester empire,Zaugustus Leicester.

What a long name~ I won't bother to remember his name -_-

"Hn" Zaugustus just Hn and turn away to the black hair man.

"It seem like everything is over now. We can all returned home"

"Thank you your majesty!!" All of them bow their head at the Black hair man.

Wait....don't tell me he is the emperor!!

I thought he was a prince!! Nani?!! Taking throne at such a young age!!

Ethan Winchester nodded and walk away.

"Psst,Kanata....why is the emperor is so young?"

"The emperor is already an adult -_-"

"._. Oh....."

Suddenly,I begin to feel dizzy and then the world around me turn black. I couldn't even hear my friends shouting.

Time skip

I open my eyes and what greet me was my mother warm smile,my father usual smile that only show to me and mother.

"Papa? Mama?"

I ask with a low voice due to being weak.

"Shh...sleep tight my Ruka..." My mom pat my head as I tear up.

Father lift me and carry me in his arms even though I was already 13.

Mother hummed my favourite lullaby while father rock me in his arms.

"Welcome home Ruka..."

Father whisper Softly

"Tadaima...."

                                                      ARC 2 OF SEASON 2 END

                                         Our little romance and school life