"I'm so sorry" Namjoon blurted out, crying even more now, as he sobbed into Yoongi.

"Why... Would.. You.. Be.. Sorry" Jimin asked, crying in between each word he spoke.

"I had to get sick and make you all upset" Namjoon replied, which just made everyone cry even more at the fact that he blamed himself.

Namjoon stood up, before excusing himself and running out of the room, and the slam of the bedroom door indicated he had ran to his bedroom.

"I need to cook" Jin said simply, before getting up and walking to the kitchen, before shutting the door like he did before Namjoon joined us.
Hoseok stood up before running of too, his hand up to his face, as he tried to stop the tears.
"I'm gonna go to work" Jimin said, mainly to Yoongi, before he stood up and ran off before anybody could say anything.
Yoongi took a deep breathe, turning to look at myself and Taehyung, who was staring at the ground, silent.

[Authors POV]
It was hours later, before anybody even seen each other again. Namjoon had been in the shower for an hour, just standing there, and thinking. Jin had been cooking, probably enough food for double the members they had. Steak, burgers, kimchi fried rice, kimchi stew, even birthday soup.
Yoongi had locked himself in his bedroom, crying to himself, as he rocked himself back and forth in a ball.
Jimin had gone back to work, working himself into overdrive until one of his employees literally forced him to go home.
Hoseok was in the play room, screaming at the television as he played the Playstation, which he normally never did.
Taehyung was in the sitting room, playing his favorite songs as he concentrated on writing down something into his notebook.
Jungkook was in the gym, taking all his emotions, both sad and happy out on the punching bag.

It wasnt until Namjoon heard Hoseoks screams that he came to his senses. He quickly got out of the shower, taking a pill that the hospital had given him.
He pulled on a pair of black short shorts and a pair of fluffy socks before placing a black beanie on to hide his messy damp hair. He left the room like this, and went to the play room where he could hear Hoseok screaming curses at the TV.

"Hyungie" he said, standing at the entrance to the door. Hoseok dropped the remote and snapped his head towards the voice, standing up immediately as he seen Namjoon standing there. "Joonie, what are you doing here, why don't you have a shirt, are you cold" he asked, immediately rushing over to Namjoon, sniffing slightly as he didn't want Namjoon to see or hear his sobs.
"Why were you screaming" Namjoon asked with a pout on his lips. "I'm sorry princess, I was angry at the game" Hoseok answered. "Just the game?" Namjoon asked, his eyebrows rasing, as he didn't believe Hoseoks answer.
Hoseok just smiled at him, before holding his hands and kissing him on the forehead.
"I love you Namjoon, more than you know" Hoseok said, before leaning in to hug Namjoon tightly, letting a few small sobs escape.
"I love you too Hoseok" Namjoon said in a whisper which made Hoseok sob more.

"What about me" a voice said quietly and Namjoon let out a small but sad laugh before turning to face Jimin, who was standing there, still in his suit, a sad smile on his face. Namjoon ran to Jimin, before almost jumping in his arms, letting out a "hyung".
"I love you Namjoon, I really do, so so much, and I'm so sorry for everything I put you through, you're the best" Jimin sobbed and Hoseok leaned against the armchair, wiping his eyes as he watched them cry and hug.
"You idiot, I love you too" Namjoon cried out.

"Is anyone wanting food? I made too much" Another voice asked, and Hoseok chuckled slightly, standing up and walking to wrap an arm around Jin, placing a kiss on his lips. "I'll take that as a yes?"Jin chuckled.

Just like that, everyone found their way to the table to where all the freshly cooked food was waiting for them. Namjoon had borrowed one of Hoseoks huge and colorful hoodies, which surprisingly fell to just above his knees. The atmosphere was normal, with a little hint of awkward to it as nobody had properly spoken about earlier. Still, as everyone ate and joked and talked away, a smile was apparant on everyone's face.

Everything was great, until two minutes later when it  wasn't.

[Word count - 1426]

Hello 💜

It's 2:30am but I got inspiration to finish this chapter so I did😅

I hope you guys liked it, even though it was sort of a filler chapter.

Thank you all for 85k by the way!! I wonder if it'll hit 100k before Christmas 👀 that would be awesome, 😊😊

Anyway, please vote if you liked this chapter and I'll see you all soon for the next very exciting chapter ❤️

Love you all ~
Amy 💙

Love you all ~Amy 💙