Chapter 28

Ree POV

I jogged down the steps and into the livingroom. I tossed the rest of the Weed on the table and they paused the game fast as hell. "Look at God." Kd said and I laughed.

I turned around and went back upstairs and Into Kentrell room. As soon as I walked in something brown was flying towards my face so I caught it and looked at it. This nigga bought me a pack of Hershey kisses.

I could cry but real gangstas dont cry. "Ya happy?" He said and I looked at him. "Duhh nigga." I said and he looked at me for a second. Just a lil ol neutral look that sent chills down my spine.

How this dent headed crusty crinkle chip lookin nigga look so fine while also bein so Ugly.

I jumped on the bed grabbing my phone and went to Hulu. I put on Family Guy since I didnt finish watching it from beginning to end yet. I set it up against the pillow and opened my hersheys up.

"Why you watching Tv on yo phone when its a big ass Tv right there." Kentrell asked and I glanced at him. "Ian wanna ask yo old ass and Im more comfortable like this." I said and he smacked his teeth.

He laid up beside me though. He had his chips beside him and imma guess his phone was on the charger. After like 3 episodes I started dozing off and shit. Before I knew it I was back sleep.

I woke up to Kentrell yellin at somebody. "BITCH GET THE FUCK YOU DOG ASS HOE!" He yelled and I sat up rubbing my eyes. I looked at the door and saw Kentrell and some girl looking at me.

She was lightskin wit a bull ring some piercings in her ear a long wig tied in a ponytail lime green jumpsuit and some Balenciagas. Her best feature was her Hazel eyes and the lime green didnt help to make them pop.

They both were looking at me waiting for my reaction. I tilted my head lookin at her. She was mugging me so I wanted to make her mad. "Bestfriend which girl is this Liyah Mariah Azari or somebody new?" I asked and saw her whole face turn red and he started laughing. "BITCH DONT PLAY WITH ME IM HIS ONLY GIRL! AND THE FUCK YOU LAUGHING FOR?!" She yelled and I got up rubbing my eyes. "WHO THE FUCK YOU TALKIN TO CAUSE IT AINT ME OR HER. BITCH DONT GET FUCKED UP TODAY." He yelled in her face and I heard a smack sound as I walked up. I saw his eyes go dark and I pulled him back fast before hitting her in her jaw. "Bitch dont hit him." I said and she looked at me surprised.

Then this bitch had a nerve to spit on me.

Ion know what happened but one moment I swung on her and next I had her against the wall as I kept hitting her in her shit. I felt Kentrell grab me and try to pull me off her but I grabbed her hair and kept hitting her in her face. I could see that I busted her lip and her nose was broken and bleeding along with her forehead.

In a normal situation when I fight I dont normally keep going after I leak em but shawty spit on me. Like bruh imma kill this bitch forreal.

I felt my strap fall as this bitch kicked my side. I punched her dead in her throat. Dont get me wrong this bitch was swinging were they connecting, Some. But they were all hitting my back. Nun important. I pulled her head onto the ground since she was up against the wall. I put my knee on her rib and kept punching her in her face. I hit her in her rib before smashing her head against the ground twice and as soon as I let go somebody pulled me off her.

"LEMME GO!" I yelled as they turned me towards Kentrell room and I struggled against them. "LEMME THE FUCK GO DAWG!" I yelled putting my legs on each side of the door so he wouldn't push me in. "SHAWTY FUCKING SPIT ON ME DAWG LEMME GO! THAT BITCH NEEDA DIE!" I yelled as he tried to get me in. "TAKE HER DOWNSTAIRS." I heard somebody yell the voice was unfamiliar. He turned around and I seen her looking at me wit all that blood on her face. "I SWEA ON MY DEAD FOLKS ITS ON SIGHT ERYTIME I SEE YOU UNTIL I FUCKING KILL YOU BITCH!" I yelled as he took me downstairs. He took me into the living room and sat me on the couch.

I looked and saw it was Ben ol bull faced ass. "Get the fuck out my damn face dawg." I said and he didnt move. So I put my hand directly on his face and smudged him. "Fuck you puttin yo hands on me for? Ian the one det spit on you." He said and My leg jumped up and down. "I told yo ass get out my damn face right." I said as I heard hella people coming down the steps. I turned around just as she walked towards the door. Its like as soon as I saw her I got mad again.

She walked out and I got up fast as hell running towards the door. "YB GRAB HER!" Ben yelled and He turned around and tried to grab me but I weaved him and went out the door. Ian even bother going to the steps I jumped straight off the porch and ran up on her.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her back onto the ground and I grabbed her wig and started kicking her in her ribs. If this bitch gon leave here alive she gon be in a hospital.

I know I was doin too much but this bitch really spit on me. The price for that is most definitely death in my book. I dont care bout nobody elses.

They started pulling me away and her wig was loosening so I started kicking her in her face and after like the third kick her wig ripped off and they pulled me away. "Frontall." I said in a sing song voice and Kentrell laughed walking over to the house holding me. "HAVE A NICE DAY BITCH CANT WAIT TILL OUR NEXT MEETIN." I said before we went in the house. "I know one of yall got my shit so give it to me." I said as Kentrell closed the door. "You can get it after your calm." He said pushing me over to the couch. "Clearly I am calm. I snatched a bitch frontal what could possibly be better. Even though I broke a nail." I said looking at my missing ring finger and pinky. "What happened anyway?" A nigga wit a short lil beard and short cut hair he could pull off Mexican. "Who you?" I ask looking at his fit. Jhi dripped out in my opinion. "Beenie or Threethree. Yb friend." He said and I nodded. "Ion know I woke up to her and Trell arguing she threw me off callin me a bitch but when she hit Trell I knew he was finna hit her so I moved him out the way and hit her in her jaw. Then she spit on me and We wrecked." I said shrugging and he looked at me crazy. "Bruh you nearly killed that girl." He said and I bit off my other nail nodding. "If yall aint stop me I woulda continued to kill her." I said honestly and they all looked at me like I grew another head. "You'd go that far?" Ben asked and I looked at him. "Hell yeah she fucking spit on me. I swea erytime I see her imma beat her ass." I said shrugging as I finished popping the nails off that hand. "You goin to jail." Boomer said and I hummed. "Prolly. She look like a snitch." I said as my leg bounced up and down. I felt my body get warm and my throat burn.

Out of all times it would happen now.

My breathing started to get heavy and I put my head down. "Ree you aight?" Kentrell asked and I didnt respond for I was trying to get my breathing back right but it seemed like everytime I breathed in my throat turned into sandpaper.