Chapter 48

Ree POV

I heard a familiar voice singing a song to me slowly as if processing it. It was a nice song and the warmth in my hand caused me to squeeze whomevers hand it was in mine. I slowly opened my eyes because of the light and flinched immediately still not expecting that much brightness.

I looked over at Kentrell seeing tear stained cheeks and bloodshot eyes from crying. "I-" I started but my throat felt like sand paper and I sounded like a dying cat. Without saying anything he left out for a couple minutes before coming back with a bottle of Aquafina handing it to me. I chugged the shit out that water before carefully sitting up noticing my stomach. "I got fat?" I question myself with a scowl because bitch what?! "No dumbass. You got pregnant. About five months pregnant." Kentrell said before he was hugging me. I froze for a second before slowly hugging him back. He so warm.

"Shit you been gone for too long." He said before sniffling and I pulled away slightly to look at him. "I'm back now. So there's no need to cry." I said wiping his tears away with my thumb while holding his face. "I missed you so much." He said squeezing me back in a hug with his head nuzzled in my shoulder. "How long was I out?" I ask looking down at my nails. "Three months, one week, two days." He said before pulling away and before I could even process the new information given to me he smashed his lips on mine.

As we all should know by now, of course I kissed him back. His kisses are literally heaven sent.

He pulled away keeping his forehead on mine looking at me with ready eyes before he suddenly started kissing all over my face making me laugh. He pulled away again looking at me with a bright smile. "You really back?" He asked and I rolled my eyes laughing. "Duh dumbass." I said and he laughed before the doors opened and in came a nurse lady. She escorted Kentrell out before coming over to me.

"Goodevening mam. How are you feeling?" She asks while looking at the monitor writing something down. "I got a lil headache but I'm fine." I said and she hummed nodding continuing what she was doing. She kept asking me dumb ass questions and moving around before she finally started telling me shit.

"Well mam, it's a miracle you were able to keep the baby. Due to unforeseen circumstances we were able to create a cure for your endogenous decomposition and properly cure you while you were in a coma." She said and my eyes widened as I completely stopped listening to whatever else she said after that. "So I'm not dying anymore?" I ask and she pauses before a small smile comes to her face. "No mam. You Ms Keegan are completely healthy just like your child. We'll have to keep you in here a little longer for testing which should probably take a week or so but afterward you'll be released." She said and I smiled at the good news. "Thank you mam." I said and she nodded with a small smile before leaving out.

In less then a minute Kentrell was back in and I moved over so he could sit beside me. "Trelly!" I said excitedly as he sat beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He hummed acknowledgment while putting his head on my chest. "Me and the baby are one hundred percent healthy." I said and he hummed nodding before softly pushing me down on the bed. "I missed you." He mumbled taking a deep breath while snuggling into my chest. "I can tell." I said and he chuckled just laying there. I put my hands in his hair untangling the knots. He rubbed my bulging stomach for a while before he fell asleep and I laughed a bit to myself looking down at him.

"Damn." I heard a voice say at the door and I looked up to see Khi standing there looking at us. "Hey." I said giving him a smile and he laughed coming over. "It's good to see you up." He said ruffling my hair and I scowled at him. "Apparently. How's everyone?" I ask as he hands me my back up phone. "Their fine. Everyone's missing you, I called ma before I got here and told her you're up. She in Serbia right now so she can't come see you but she said call her the moment you get the chance." He said and I hummed watching my phone turn on. "What happened to the guy who kidnapped me?" I ask looking up at him as my eyes narrowed. "Uh... I actually have no clue. Kentrell took him somewhere and we haven't heard shit since. Apparently he was a singer or sum, never got popular though." He said and I hummed looking down at Kentrell. "I hope he didn't kill him." I said low looking down at Kentrells calm sleeping face while I ran my hands through his hair. He looks so peaceful. Why?" Khi asked and I smirked thinking of all the things I could do to that short fucker. "I want to torture him for seven days, and on the eighth day I'll kill him." I said my voice going cold thinking of all the things he did to me. "That's my lil sis." He said making me laugh as my phone updated.

We spent a long time just talking before Kentrell woke up and we all talked some more. They got hungry so Khi agreed to go get some pizza by my request because I love pizza.

Timeskip brought to you by Kentrell snuggled against Ree like a baby

I was finally released from the hospital and Kentrell insisted I stay with him so we can sleep together. "I swear you're a big baby." I said and he hummed snuggling closer to my chest. "Only for you." He said low and I chuckled putting on Black Butler. Honestly a great show in my opinion.

We watched quietly just enjoying each others presence. "Baby." He suddenly said and I hummed not looking away from the tv. "Look at me." He said and I slowly dragged my eyes down to him seeing him staring intently at me. "What?" I ask wanting to look back at the tv so I don't miss anything. "I dropped all my hoes, and deleted all their numbers. For you. You are my girlfriend and no one else's okay." He said and I smiled a bit at him nodding. "And you're My boyfriend, right?" I said raising my brow at him and he nodded. "Your boyfriend only." He said and my smile grew as I tilted my head. "Private and public?" I ask and he nods again cutely. "Private and public."