Chapter 14

I just finished the last two shoots and I'm in my dressing room now. I took the clothes off and folded them up before sliding them in a black plastic bag. "Aye what yo hoodie say?" Trelly asked and I picked my phone up and turned it to my hoodie and showed him the words. "It's in French it says Amaryllis love." I said and he hummed. "What's Amaryllis?" He asks and I laugh a little to myself. "That's my name." I said and he looked at the phone.

[A/I it's pronounced Amari-Lus]

"That's my first time hearin a name like det." He said and I nodded turning the camera off. I pick my jacket up and wrap it around my waist. "It's a flower." I said grabbing my headphones and plugging them in. "We reached our twenty four hour mark." I said after looking at my home screen. "Aight." He said making me roll my eyes. "Imma hang up on you." I said going back to the FaceTime and Grabbing my bag. "Aight that was a good distraction from social media and shit." He said and I hummed. "Talk to you later." I said and he nodded. "Seeya." He said before I hung up and walked out my dressing room.

"Okay so Ree do you have any upcoming vacations out of town?" Danny asked as I sat on the couch. "Yeah In two weeks from Friday to Wednesday I'll be In LA New Orleans and Baton Rouge." I said and he nodded doing something on his tablet. "Okay so come back This Saturday and next Monday and Wednesday Then back on Thursday." He said and I put it  in my calendar. "Those are locked in dates. I'll shoot you a message if something comes up." Danny said and me and Rey nodded. "Aight le-" I started but was cut off by somebody. "What's that on your neck?" They asked and the voice was kind of familiar so I looked over and seen one of the very little people who I actually like in this industry.

"Caleb!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him in a hug. "I know you missed me but right now answer the question." He said and I pulled away looking at him confused.

He rolled his eyes before snatching my phone and taking a picture. When he showed it to me I huffed before looking at Rey. He gon smile at me like he innocent.

I started molly wopping his head and he laughed. "Im not dealing with Khi." I said and looked back at Caleb. "And You." I said pointing at him with a clean glare. "Leave again with out telling me and I'll rip your head off your shoulders." I said and he nodded quickly. "Okay lets go." I said smiling and Rey rolled his eyes getting up. "See y'all later." I said as we walked out the room and they waved. We walked past all the models ignoring their presence and went to the elevator.

"Tell yo boyfriend I apologize for puttin a hickey on ya." He said and I rolled my eyes. "We hung up before I left the dressing room." I said and he laughed before my eyes widen in realization. "That isn't my boyfriend." I said glaring at him and he laughs nodding his head. "Yeah whatever." He said before the door opened and we walked out.

We left the building before going to his car. He drove home wit the music playing while I looked over the pictures Danny sent me from the shoot.

I posted one wit the white fur dress.

Ree

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ree.drizzy Bolt down🌩♥️ dress from @fashionnova

52,012❤️ 13k comments
_Alon Cousin ❤️😍
Drizzyfp Drizzyy🤤
Eazyeditx ❤️❤️❤️
Pyt.ny_ Ree😍😍
Upt.Khi Sis❤️
Upt.Tyy Ugly ass🤮
↪️Ree.drizzy Why you talkin to yoself in my comments😂 crazy ass.
Upt.Cae Goofy❤️❤️😍
Fashionnova ❤️❤️
Sauceavenue Sent Some new😍
Atamira So pretty❤️ hope you liked the makeup🙃
↪️Ree.drizzy ❤️❤️Yup 😁

I followed her back before we pulled up and I hopped out the car. I walked up and Khi walked out the house wit a pop tart in his mouth. "Aye Shaw what's that on yo neck?" Khi said and all the boys looked at my neck. "Rey did it." I said pushing through them and into the house. I went in the kitchen and opened the cabinet pulling out a bag of Kisses and went upstairs.

I walked into my room and jumped on the bed. Ma should be back tomorrow. My phone vibrated and I pulled it out.

(604)375-8234
Aye Fran😁

Me
Who dis?

(604)375-8234
Dis the perfectist nigga you'll ever talk to

Perfectist?

Me
Kd why you oml 🤨

Kd😂❤️
Cause I'm tryn see Whatchu look like Fran.

Me
@Ree.drizzy
Don't show Kentrell I'm tryn surprise him when I get down there.

Kd😂❤️
I gotchu

Nbakd2x started following You.