Chapter 38

This is a quick little upload for y'all since it's been over a month so...

Also Quick question; Does any of y'all live in Marion South Carolina or near it???

—-
I woke up and did a bomb ass morning stretch before getting up and going to the bathroom. I took a shower washing up real nice before getting out and brushing my teeth. I washed my face and walked out going over to my bag. I put on a ethika set and some grey joggers. I walk out and go downstairs seeing the boys on the game. I go back upstairs and go in Kentrell room seeing him sleep. I check the time on my phone and see it's 2pm. This nigga went to sleep early as fuck yesterday. I went in my room and decided to get on live since I was bored.

Once it reached pass 100k I started reading what they was saying. "Wassup y'all." I said to the people who kept saying hi. "He in the room next door sleep." I said to the folks who asked where Kentrell at. "Folks be hating for no reason. Ion do nothing to any of y'all yet y'all be tight bout me for no reason." I said since dude wanna come on my live talking shit. Suddenly my live was on like 200k from the 178.3k it was at. People kept commenting talking bout some hacked and your page is ours. Then they was like we outside and shit. "Damn if y'all outside come in, the fuck. It's hot as hell out there and this ain't even my house. Mann get the fuck off my page trolling." I said laughing and they left while folks putting laughing emojis. "They be weak talking bout some we outside nigga bye all these damn folks around here." I said and more people put laughing emojis then I heard some stumbling and shit before Kentrell bust through the door. "Heyyo." I said and he mugged me. "What you doing?" He asked walking over. "On live." I said as he got near the bed where I was at. He jumped on me making me groan and folks was on dicks blowing up the comments bout him. "Trelly they askin bout you." I said and he moved closer to the camera. "Mane this yo live now." I said and he laughed reading they comment. "Man I'd crank the bitch, on my lil boy. Fuck wrong wit y'all." He said making me mug him. The fuck is he talking bout?

"Get up off me dummy. It's bout time I pack my shit to go." I said and he got off me taking my shit wit him as he left the room. "Aye yo you betta put a shirt on!" He yelled into the room and I smacked my teeth getting up. I went in my bag and put on a white croptop and some white socks before putting on my slides. I walked downstairs to see them smoking while still on live. "Gimme my phone." I said walking over to them and Trelly handed me the phone. I immediately ended the live and went to my contacts looking for Khi. I called em and on the second ring he answered. "You ready?" I ask and heard him groan. "Nahh not yet. Imma call you when I'm done." He said and I rolled my eyes knowing what's really up. "Yeah aight. I prolly finna be out so hit up Priyah and Em first." I said walking out and going up to my room. "Aight." He said before hanging up and I laughed going in my bag. I pulled out my Nine and a new clip before grabbing my hoodie, wrapping it around my waist.

"Where you going?" Kentrell asked walking in high as fuck. "Outside why wassup?" I ask as he sat on the bed before laying back. "C'mere." He said as I put my 9 in my hoodie pocket. I walked over and stood over him. His high ass gon open them pretty brown as eyes then smile at me wit them baby ass teeth. I fucking hate this bastard.

He did grabby hands like what babies do when they want sum. I walked into his arms and he hugged me by my waist with his head on my stomach. I put my hands in his hair before taking a picture and putting my phone back in pocket. He grabbed my legs pulling me on his lap so I was straddling him and my slides fell off. "Nooo let me go." I whined and he laughed laying back so I had a clear view of his face. "Why I gotta let you go?" He asked and I scowled at him like Nigga what you mean. "Cause I'm tryna go do sum." I said and he groaned loudly making me shake my head. "What you boutta go do?" He asked and I shrugged. "Fuck somebody." I said and he opened his eyes glaring at me. "Stop fucking playing wit me." He said making me laugh. "That shit not funny. You make me wan shoot erybody." He said squeezing my thighs. "You ain't leaving now." He said letting me go and I got up walking to the door just for him to pull me back before shutting the door. "I said you ain't leavin." He said wrapping his arms around my waist picking me up before slamming me on the bed. He locked the door and turned the light off.

"You mine now." He said walking over looking a little on the dangerous side. I got a sense of danger so while he walking over I'm analyzing all the ways I can get out. 1. Knock em out. 2 Run . 3 Scream.
Crazy thing is he make me wanna fuck him tho. But I know that's gon start some shit.

"Kentrell no." I said moving away but he grabbed my ankle pulling me to the end of the bed. "No io-" I started but he cut me off wit a kiss. "I'm not gonna go hard on you." He said before kissing down my neck and I felt him slipping my sweat pants off me. So at this point whatever happens happens.

He slid them off me easily while of course sucking across my neck leaving a trail of hickeys. Next he slid my shirt off and stood back looking at me with a smile. "Yeah dis all mine." He said before coming down on my stomach and kissing up.