Chapter 32

"How he gon call me irritatin but irritate me and get mad when I call him irritatin." I said and Babyjoe laughed looking at both of us. "Yall so childish." He said shaking his head and I roll my eyes. "Nahh he just a fuckin Hypocrite." I said and he rolled his eyes. "Yet didnt you go over there and annoy him after he got mad." Joe said and I smacked my teeth. "That aint the point right now." I said and he started laughing. "You actin like a hypocrite yet mad at him for bein a hypocrite too." He said shaking his head. "You worried bout the wrong shit." I said and he laughed. "He still got my phone and headphones." I said looking at his hand that held my phone and headphones.

Only way I could successfully get my phone is if he loosens his grip. Theres 1 out of three ways I could do that without raising suspicion. 1 Hit his arm pressure point so he looses feeling in his arm. 2 Seduction. 3 Get him to go upstairs or sum and take his attention off the phone.

"Why you lookin like you plannin on killin Yb." Ben said walking onto the porch and I rolled my eyes. "He got my phone and heaphones." I said and Ben nodded his head.

I'll just get Kd phone.

I got up and walked into the house going in the living room. I seen Kd get his ass kicked by Erron Black I laughed hard ass hell. "Bruh that niggas a fucking cowboy and he whooped yo Ass." I said before hopping onto the couch and I grabbed a controller. "Play me so I can whoop yo ass on tha sticks." I said and he smacked his teeth goin to Multiplayer.

Of course I chose Raiden cause I can whoop anybody ass wit Raiden. I also get my money by live streaming me playin and lettin people sponsor me. I also be postin youtube tutorials and shit.

Yeah I get that BAG ya hurd.

This nigga Kd do the same moves ova and ova again. He dont know the controller and this nigga dont know the combos. So you know what happened.

I Bodied his cheeks puttin him down wit a Xray or whateva you call it and finished off wit a Fatality.

This nigga looked like he was about to cry.

"You a bitch if you cry." I said and he sniffled rubbing his eyes. "Ian no bitch." He said getting up and I laughed followin him. "Big B whoop Franfran ass in MortalKombat and Avenge me." Kd said walking onto the porch and I laughed. "Aww now you gon get Babyzaza." I said and Tru laughed. "You beat his ass det bad." Babyjoe asked but I was frownin at Kentrells tight ass grip on my phone like damn nigga loosen up.

"Ree." Joe called and I looked at him brows raised. "H- Oh uh Yeah." I said rubbing my eyes for a second. "After Big B I wan get on the sticks." Ben said and Ty nodded. "Yeah Me too." Ty said and Boomer smacked his teeth. "I never said I was gon do it." He mumbled and I laughed. "Too bad now you gotta get yo ass handed to you Gangsta." I said turning walking in the house.

We all walked in the living room and I sat in my same seat wit Tru beside me and on the iva side Baby joe. I picked up the controller and of course we chose our players and I chose Raiden while he chose Scorpion.

He was jhi hard to play wit cause unlike Kd he knew the controller and the good moves. So for him I had to use a different tactic. I simply had to hit him before he could hit me. So he got in a good 2 combos had my ass on middle health but of course after that he aint get no hits in. There wasnt no hesitation on the sticks wit me. Im the Fucking GOAT on fighting games.

So yeah..... I demolished his ass.

I looked around and erybody faces was surprised and I noticed Kentrell grip on my phone was loose but at this point im having fun killin niggas on the sticks.