Chapter 6

Same day [Isabella/Drizzy POV]
Trelly🤪❤️ wants to FaceTime...

I answered it and leaned over out the camera. I seen my Sour worms and now I wanted em. "Show yo face Isabella." This deep raspy southern ass voice said. "No nigga." I said grabbing my Sour worms. "Aye and don't be tellin my bruddah you my next nigga. Dets foul." I said eating some of my gummy worms. "Whatchu eatin?" I heard another voice say. "Wait we just gon skip the fact Shawty name Isabella?" A deep voice said and I scowled even though they couldn't see me. "That ain't my damn name." I said and heard somebody smack they teeth. "DRIZZY!" I heard Ty yell and I smacked my teeth. "WHAT?" I yell back ignoring them on the phone talkin. "Aye lil Baby." Trell said and I hummed. "Huh?" I ask still waiting for Ty to respond. "Whatchu eatin?" He asked and I put the bag in the camera. "REE!" I heard Mia yell busting through my room door. "MIA!" I yell jumping off the bed and into her arms. "Goddamn She a damn monkey." I heard that straight deep voice. "Who you on the phone wit?" Mia asked putting me down and I be careful turning the camera off on the Ft call. "My bestfriend Kentrell and his friends." I said and he smacked his teeth. "Bae Stop playin." He said and my eyes widened. "Hol up Bae?" Mia said taking the phone.

"Girl Ian even met him yet don't listen to shit he say." I said taking the phone back. "Jimmy If you get me in trouble imma block you and Ian flying out thea." I said and he smacked his teeth. "Gotta be petty." He said and I hummed. "Fasho-" I started but some nigga cut me off. "She called em Jimmy." He said laughing loudly. "Goddamn loud ass sound like a hyena on PCP." I said and erybody started laughing.

"Mia where Lola?" I ask and she stops laughing. "That's What I came here to talk to you bout." She said and I hummed. "Aye y'all imma call-" I started but he cut me off. "Just mute it." He said and I smacked my teeth. I muted it and threw it on the bed.

"So what happened?" I asked and she sighed rubbing her face. "Monté took her and he rolled out." She said and I scrunched my face up. "His bitch ass ain't got nowhere to go." I said gettin a lil angry. "Det ain't even his kid." I said pacing in a circle.

"He went to his mama house." She said and I scowled. "Like New Orleans?" I ask and she nods. If y'all didn't know she's from South Carolina that's why I was excited to see her. "Yea." She said and I smacked my forehead. "I swea you slow sometimes. Mia why did you come up here instead of going down there to get your kid? And why are you telling me and not Khi?" I ask and she sighs. "Well I don't want Khi to do anything extreme." She said and I rolled my eyes. "You don't want em to be extreme when Tay bein extreme?" I said questioning her and she sighed.

"I know crazy but if I woulda told him he wouldn't let him live." She said and I smacked my forehead shaking my head. "Think bout it at least then you ain't gotta worry bout em." I said shrugging and she punched my shoulder making me laugh. "Cmon man you know I can't let that happen. At the end of the day that's still her father." She said and I sighed. "And at the end of the day you still her Mama but he ain't thinkin like that." I said and she sighed. "We can get her back when I go to Louisiana." I said and she nodded.

I walked back over to my phone and unmuted it. He couldn't tell that I was on the phone so I snapped a picture making the call glow and he looked at the camera. "Det ain't fair you know how I look but ion know how you look." He said and I shrugged while Mia jumped on the bed. "Life ain't fair nigga." I said laughing.

[A/I Mia in media]