Chapter 34

I woke up and went into the bathroom brushing my teeth and allat. I untie my hair before walking back into my room. I put on a purple bathing suit thing and a pair of black shorts. I leave out and knock on Khi door and he didn't answer and I wasn't hearing nun so I picked the lock and walked in. Him and Priyah were laid in the bed sleep and I rolled my eyes. I picked up the telephone that was plugged into the wall and unplugged it before tossing it on them.

They didn't wake up so I tossed more shit on them like bottles pillows folders can suitcase. Y'know the regular shit you find around your hotel room.

They woke up when that suitcase hit em making me laugh. "Y'all coming to the beach?" I ask and they both grunt. "Not right now. We'll link later." Priyah said and I laughed. "Better be there later or I'll wake you up with a Roman candle." I said and Khi eyes went wide as fuck. I walked out shutting their door behind me before going to Mia room. She was up in her bathroom brushing her hair. "You coming to the beach?" I ask and she smiled nodding. "Yessir." She said making me laugh. "Come knock on my door when you ready." I said and she nodded as I walked out shutting the door. I went in my room and sat on the bed criss cross before texting Kentrell.

Me
Wake up hoe 😝
Delivered

After maybe twenty minutes Mia knocked on my door and I got up. "You ready?" I ask and she nodded. "Let's bounce." She said and I shut my door as we walked to the elevator.

~~~~
We pulled up to Kentrell house and parked out front. I walked up to his door and knocked. I heard some noise before the door opened and there stood in all her half naked glory Malulu.

I looked her up and down analyzing her. She was a little taller than me light skin nice hair. Looked like she ain't never experiment a day in her life.

"You look good." I said smirking and her eyes widened and she blushed. This seems good enough time if any to experiment some more.

I grabbed her neck and pulled her lips onto mine. Just as I thought she didn't try to pull away. I stepped in kissing her hard as our little make out session got heated. "What the fuck!" I heard Kentrell say and I turned looking at him. His eyes held anger but surprisingly it wasn't towards me.

Yup, he was glaring hard as hell at Malu.

"Malu c'mere." He said and she looked scared. "Lul Baby stay down here for a minute." He said and I nodded watching her walk up to him. Did I mention he's in only a robe.

Oh I interrupted they freaky.

I walked into his kitchen and grabbed the box of cheez-its out his cabinet. I poured some in a paper towel before closing them and putting them back. I heard some noise and the sound of glass breaking before what seemed to be a gunshot. Whatever they up there doing ain't none of my business. I heard the sound of someone coming down the steps before the front door slammed. I held my snack in my hand as I walked up stairs and went to Kentrell room.

"Dumbass bitch." I heard him say with disgust in his voice. "Well that is yo girl." I said walking in and he looked at me. "Not nomo." He said before walking into his closet.

"Aww I liked her. Now you gotta go find a new one." I said a faking sad while walking to his bed where I sat down.

He came out in black trunks and a tank top walking over to me. He suddenly grabbed my face and pulled my lips on his kissing me softly.