Chapter 15

Kd liked my pictures and commented on some. I decided to be nice and follow him back.

Kd😂❤️
You tryn go?

Me
Nope😂😂 you tried it

Kd😂❤️
Damn I'm hurt . I thought we was close.

Me
Thoughts can be deceiving 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Kd😂❤️
Bye 👋🏾
Delivered

I wonder what he was tryna accomplish wit that. I stripped (To Bra and Underwear) before putting on my shorts and turning the light off and turning my Tv on. I watched teen titans go while eating my kisses. At some point Rey came in and laid across the bottom of my bed. We both drifted off to sleep wit the tv playing.

[A/I Wednesday September 12th]

I woke up to my alarm ringing and I turned it off before rubbing my eyes. "Damn what time is it?" Rey said sitting up rubbing his eyes. "Six AM." I said and he looked at me wit a mug. "You goin to school today?" He asks and I shook my head. "Ion feel like it." I said and he laughed. "You needa go to school." He said and I smacked his forehead. "Shut up nigga youn Neva go to school." I said and he pushed me off the bed. "Shut up." He said and I laughed sitting on the floor before grabbing my phone. It was 15messages from Trelly I didn't even bother to read all of them.

Me
Gm😁

Trelly🤪❤️
You full of shit😒

Me
I've been told😁

Trelly🤪❤️
I'm findin me a new bestfran bye👋🏾

Me
Damn Ian know I was that replaceable .

Trelly🤪❤️
Now you kno

Me
You right👋🏼

Trelly🤪❤️
Bye👋🏾

I got up and went to my closet. I pulled out my black jeans with my black colorful shirt and walked to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and when I got out I brushed my teeth and did all my hygiene stuff. I got dressed and walked out I grabbed my phone off the bed and put it in my pocket. Rey must've turned the tv off before he left out. I go downstairs and into the kitchen. Rey was on the counter eating some Doritos making me roll my eyes. "Aye You tryn go to eat street." Rey asked and I nodded my head. "Fasho lets go to the cabin." I said and he nodded.
I threw on my low top vans and jean jacket before running outside and into his car.

Me
Old man you outcho feelins yet?

Trelly🤪❤️
Feelins? Whatever. Wyd?

Me
Finna go to eat street🤤 wbu?

Trelly🤪❤️
Tf is a eat street?

Me
It's a street wit hella restaurants up hea in Minnesota 😑

Trelly🤪❤️
Mm finally you eat something .

Me
Whatchu tryna say grampa Jimmy ?

Trelly🤪❤️
Youngins these days ...

Me
You old withering bastard . I hope you trip on yo cane .

Trelly 🤪❤️
Respect Yo elders luh guh'

Me
I was taught respect go 2 ways give some to get some. I suggest you go read up on yoself before you face me. I can be cruel😈

Trelly🤪❤️
I'm gon fuck you up when you get down hea .

Me
Naw you good off that.

I didn't read his response cause we had pulled up and of course this jaunt was bustling. We decided to go to the burger place. We walked down to it and I stopped Rey. "Can you take my pic right quick." I said and he grabbed my phone. I sat down on the steps and he took about 7 pictures before we were done.

"Aight now let's eat." I said rubbing any dirt dust or debree that coulda got on my ass. We walked in and the lady at the front desk thing squealed when she saw us.

See this is way I only go from school to home and work. No in between. Easy commute.

"Oh my god I-I'm a big Fan Ms Keegan and Mr Ramonav." She said and I nodded. "Oh nice to meet you." I said holding my hand out and she shook it. "Can we have a seating for two." Rey said with a hint of disgust and I elbowed him in the stomach.

"O-oh Yes. Right this way." She said and we followed behind them.