Chapter 13

After about 45 minutes of me posing and shit across the bed it was time for me and Rey shoot. He came out in a pair of white jeans that had ruffles.

He laid down in the bed with the rose petals all around and we took a few pictures with just me laying on him. "We need more intimate like photos y'all." Danny said and I rolled my eyes.

"Gotchu." Me and Rey said at the same time. I looked at him with a smirk and he rolled his eyes. I scooted up some and he got behind me and wrapped one arm around my waist. "Yes Yes! More give us More." Danny said and Rey grabbed my chin making my face turn to look at him. "Your My little star. Glow." He said and my cheeks flowed in embarrassment from the nickname.

He always used to call me that because he sees himself as a dark person which he is. Then I came along and brightened up his life like a ball of light. Star.

We got closer so it could look like we were close to kissing. "Oh my God! Yes! I can feel the love." Danny said and Rey pulled me closer and kissed my nose making me laugh and he joined in.

"Oh my god! I finally thought there was some action." Danny said smacking his forehead and I laughed.

Danny always wanted me and Rey to be the hot new model couple. He says Together we'd rule the agency.

"That's why youn get paid for thinking." Rey said running his hands through his long hair. "Aight let's finish this." I said looking at Rey and he laughed.

He grabbed me by my waist and put me on his lap. He put his head in the crook of my neck and wrapped one arm around my waist while the other tilted my head slightly. All the camera started going off as he kissed all across my neck. He stopped and looked at me wit a smirk.

I turned and faced him so we were chest on chest. He moved my hair from my neck and kissed it slightly. I could hear all the clicks and shit. I smirked before pushing him down on the bed and held his hands keeping him down. "I gotchu." I said lowly as they took the pictures. "That's no fair." He said frowning up at me.

His long black hair covered half of his face. He has one blue eye and one hazel one. He keeps his blue eye hidden for some reason.

I bent down some and held his jaw lightly. "Life ain't fair." I whispered and he smirked. Before I knew it he flipped us over and he was holding my wrists. "Your right it isn't little star." He said and my face warmed. I pushed him over and straddled him with my hand on his stomach and one on his chest. He smacked his teeth looking up at me making me smile. He sat up so once again we were chest on chest he put his head in my neck and started sucking on my skin making my eyes widen. I tried to push him but he wrapped his Arms around my waist and continued his work. The camera was going off and my face turned red as I unconsciously leaned my head out the way and he chuckled before pulling away.

"Khi is gon beatcho ass." I said and he laughed. "Y'all got enough." He asked looking at Danny and them and I looked back at them. I didn't even notice there were other models in here. They were staring at us in envy and amazement.

"Rey go flirt wit them when I go to change for my next shoot." I said and he nodded. "Yup we got more than enough." Danny said and we nodded. Before I could get off Rey he stood up holding me by my thighs. The male models were glaring daggers at him making me laugh. He walked me over to my dressing room before placing me down at the door and I frowned at him. "No flirting for you." He said before pointing at the male models staring at me. "Can you bring me my robe then." I ask and he nods. "I gotchu." He said before turning and walking off.

I walked into my room to see the red head cleaning up. "Okay so what's my next outfit?"