Chapter 37

I rolled out of the traps way as it fell onto the ground and I noticed people moving in the dark. I rolled into a shadow as the door closed automatically.

The moment they stood in the light I immediately shot them down all head shots. I ran across as I heard them shoot, I saw a lever and I pulled it seeing the lift slowly move up making me jump on it. I shot them down as I moved higher into the air.

Good thing Ian scared of heights or I woulda been dead meat. More men ran out as I got to the top and I jumped on the medal things running all across the ceiling. I walked across slowly being sure not to make noise. I sat on the place where the two poles connected and there was a four piece so I was able to sit comfortably.

Though if this was hung drop, I'm dead.

I closed my eyes checking for how many niggas it was. Around 12 here 8 on the way and 2 coming up where I'm at. I open my eyes aiming for the white thing that'll pull the lift on the other side. I shot it and the thing immediately went down and as soon as it stopped I shot them both in the head. I changed my gun to the Baretta M9A3.

It's a pistol wit a silencer.

I aimed at the men in the back and slowly killed them off 1 by 1. As the other men ran out I shot them down the moment they hit the corner. If this is successful I won't have to kill everyone.

I waited a minute before I went to the other lift thing closer to the stairs. I started coming down when I heard people coming I sighed hopping down and hiding in the shadow. I made sure to be silent as they ran out they started talking amongst themselves when they heard no shots. I took this opportunity and darted down the hall. Based on my research I got some stairs a few down I gotta go up.

When I finally made it to the stairs I was sure to check for someone. It seemed as though there wasn't anyone there. I heard some shooting from where I came but dismissed it sense I'm already where I needa be. I hit the steps running up quickly as to not waist time. The moment I exited the stairwell shots were coming for me. I hid behind the wall before kneeling down. It looked to be one at every door theres 10 doors on this hall total I only got a few bullets left in this gun. I sigh changing the clip before sticking the head out. I sighed steadying my sight and slowly let off 4 shots on this hall which weren't heard since I had the silencer on. The moment the bodies dropped they started shooting. I moved back behind the wall and waited till they had to reload. It was easy hitting on the other side and my last 6 were down in no time.

I ran down the hall picking up bombs that they had on em just in case and entered the second room to the right side. Just as I thought there were a lot of folks in hea but the one I was looking for was sitting behind a desk. I glared at him walking towards him and the others pulled their guns but I was unbothered.

I got up real close and grabbed him by his collar. "You sent folks after me during my leisure." I said my voice low and dark making him shiver. "I-It was just a or-" I cut him off slapping him in the face and I heard the door reopen and in walked Kentrell. With a ski mask on but anyone who knew him could tell it was him by them bright ass eyes.

I narrowed my eyes at him as they turned their guns to him. Now he's a liability. "Princess what is your business here. This is just a small branch of the devision and you brought a... friend." He said and I stared down at him. "They were sent to capture me during my break and ion like that. You keep tryin me and imma slap yo ass silly." I said and he tried to keep up a facade of calm and collected but I saw straight through it. His hairs were standing up, his hands were slightly trembling, Sweat glistened on his forehead, and his eyes were moving like a vibrate thing ion know how to explain it.

"They failed and that's the pass now princess." He said and I hummed releasing him before slapping him again. There was a hand print across his face. "Tell your men lower their guns or imma blow this bitch right off the map, wit All you muthafuckas in it." I said and a shiver went down his spine as he gulped. "Lower your guns." He said and the men lowered their guns from Kentrell.

"You got one out of two options. We make a deal or I blow this bitch up. And we both know HQ wouldn't give a damn about you or the 6th devision." I said and he sighed looking at me still clearly scared in my eyes but to everyone else he would look calm. "Ya friend Thea." He said and I looked back at Trelly. "What about em." I said and he leaned onto the desk looking back at em. "He seems familiar." He said and I looked at him blankly. "I doubt it. Get to the point." I said and he sighed. "Your no fun-" He started but was cut off by me sending a hard slap to his face. "I am fun, see. Haha." I said and he looked at me with eyes holding pure fear. "What'll be even funnier is We shoot up all ya men and tie you to the front door before blowing this bitch up. That'll be real funny, hilarious in fact. I might actually do it." I said and he gulped. "No princess it's fine, I prefer leaving the jokes aside. But if a treaty is what you want with the sixth division I'll write one up right now." He said and I smirked. "Nah. That's not enough. I want you to pledge your loyalty to me and become my pet." I said and his eyes widened as he looked at me. "What would that do to help you?" He asked and I laughed. "If your my pet then everything you are in charge of and own belongs to me. That's what I want so give it to me or die." I said and he gulped hard looking down. "I don't got nothing left to loose." He said shrugging and I smiled. "Phone." I said and he unlocked his phone giving it to me. Stupid boy. I opened the dark web before going to his log and entering a pet contract link. It came up and I sent it to the printer. "Get that for me." I said nodding to the printer and he leaned over taking out the papers. He signed his name before I signed my name and pulled out a blade. I cut my finger stamping the second paper before he stamped it too and I nodded standing up on the desk. "Well that wasn't so hard. I'll be in contact with you soon, don't tell HQ and Remain normal. Let's go." I said walking to the door with the papers saying the last part to Kentrell. We walked down the hall down the steps to the main hall down more steps and out the door.

We got in the car and he took off down towards the house. I slid off my mask and sighed a slight smile on my face. The ride was silent all the way to the house. When we got home once we changed we both went right to sleep.