Chapter 41

I woke up to Mia shaking me and I groaned sitting up. "Cmon. We at Monté mama house." She said and I was wide awake at the mention of his bitch ass. I don't like em. I grabbed my 9 tucking it under my jacket before getting out the car. We walked up to the house and knocked on the door. After a few minutes Mama J opened the door and smiled at me. "Mama where the bitch at?" I say and she laughs shaking her head at me. "He downstairs." She said letting us in and we nodded going downstairs.

He was on the couch with Lola laying beside him. When he noticed us his eyes went wide. "Give me my daughter." Mia said walking up but he stood up in front of her. "Naw you ain't getting my daughter." He said and I scrunched my face up at him. "Nigga that ain't yo daughter in no way shape or form. Give her Lola before we gotta get rough." I said and he mugged me. "The fuck y'all gon do. Y'all two bitches." He said and I had to double back like who the fuck he talking too. "Mia get her before I gotta fuck him up." I said and she walked over to Lola but he pushed her away. "Don't touch me." Mia said tryna get around him but he kept moving and pushing her back. I was starting to get irritated. "MOVE NIGGA AND KEEP YO HANDS OFF HER!" I said and he rolled his eyes pushing her again but this time she pushed him back. He had the nerve to smack her and for a second I was froze as I watched tears roll down her face. "Yeah now what? You hella fucking silent." He said seeming confident which snapped me out of it. I pulled my 9 taking it off safety and I let out a clean shot skimming his arm and he groaned stumbling back. Lola woke up due to the sound of the gun. "Mia get Lola and take her to the car." I said and she ran around him picking up a crying Lola and running behind me. "Don't kill him." She whispered before running upstairs.

"You son of a bitch." He said groaning holding his arm and I rolled my arms. "It only skimmed you bitch. Be happy ion wanna fuck mama J house up." I said aiming at his arm before releasing two more shots and he screamed in pain making me laugh. I walked up close to him as his knees buckled sending him to the ground.

"Who's the bitch now?" I asked with a bright smile before I sent a punch to his face making him grunt. I laughed as he looked at me with pleading eyes. "Bet you won't hit her again." I said punching him repeatedly until my knuckles hurt. I sighed before going upstairs and I walked out the house up to the car. "Pass me my bag." I said and Mia passed me my
bedazzled hello kitty backpack. I walked back in the house going straight back into Mama J room where she lay on her bed.

"Ma I shot yo son in the arm a few times. So Here's some weed, and some money to pay for the house damage." I said giving her a bag of weed and a band that had about 10k in it. "I don't need this much." She said seeing it was all hundreds in the band. "Spend the rest on whatever you want. Love you Ma I gotta go catch my plane. Khi Mia and Priyah said love you also." I said kissing her cheeks and she smiled. "If that stupid son of mine wasn't such a ass hole our family would be more functional. Love y'all and call me when you get home." She said and I laughed nodding before walking away. I go downstairs and out the door shutting it behind me. I went to the car and hopped in before Khi pulled off. I paid to get a pass through the detector so we walk straight in and Khi paid to have the car taken to enterprise that's a few blocks away from the airport.

"Auntie you hurt Tay?" She asks and I look at her before nodding. "Yeah because he hurt mommy. You don't let nobody hurt family cause family won't let nobody hurt you." I said and she nodded leaning around like a regular kid do. "You hungry?" I ask and she nods I open my bags second pocket where I put all my snacks at. I had whole lunchables that Kentrell gave me. I pulled one out giving it to her and she cheered making me smile.

"Auntie what happened to your hands?" She asked and I looked at them seeing dry blood over my knuckles. "Priyah pass me a wipe. And nothing important." I said and she nodded as Priyah passed me a wipe. I wiped the dry blood off my hand seeing the light bruises on my knuckles.

My phone started ringing so I grabbed it sliding my headphones in before answering the FaceTime call. "Where y'all at?" Kentrell said and I rolled my eyes. "On our way to the airport. We just got my niece." I said and he hummed nodding. "Oh that's wassup. You good though?" He asked and I nodded smiling a little. "Yeah. I jhi had to put three in his arm though. Afterwards I beat em till my knuckles hurt. Now their bruised." I said and he laughed shaking his head. "You good wit erything tho at least. What the rest of them doing?" He asked and I looked around the car. "Khi driving, Priyah on her phone, Mia talking to Lola while she eating a lunchable." I said and he hummed doing something.

"Why you call me like I wasn't at yo
house just this morning?" I said and he smiled at the camera like a dummy. "Cause I miss my baby and I ain't get enough time to fuck you." He said and I frowned rolling my eyes. "I'm still in pain cause of that. You not doing that nomo." I said and he frowned before grabbing a bowl. "What you boutta eat?" I ask and he puts some CTC in the camera. "Aww now you eat cereal in the middle of the day my JR fasho." I said and he laughed making me smile. He got a nice laugh, it makes me happy. "I'm fine with that. Can I be your home screen?" He asked and I shrug. "Sure only if I'm yours." I said and he smiled nodding. "Aight I'm bouta send you these pics." He said and I hummed going to send him the pics.

Trelly🤪❤️

Me

Deliver

Deliver

"Ou you look good. Bae you make me mad." He said and I frowned at how quick his mood changed. "What I do now?" I ask with a mug as we stopped at the airport. "You leaving me like a dummy. The fuck you think you is? If I wasn't onna box I'd chase you down and beat yo ass." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Your clearly delusional but Im at the airport so I'll talk to you when we land." I said and he hummed before hanging up. We all got out the car going to the trunk getting our bags before giving our keys to the dude and Khi said sum to him before we went in. We went to the security entrance and I showed them my receipt on my phone. They let us through and we went around the side and upstairs before coming back out and sitting in the waiting area to board.