Chapter 39

He held my wrists tightly over my head with one hand as he kissed all on my stomach. He was using his other hand to play with my kat. When he finally let me go he completely stripped me of my underwear so I laid Naked in front of him. He stood back and looked down at me with dark eyes before a smile crept onto his face. I got down and stared into my eyes which actually creeped me out a little. He had this crazy I'll do anything type look in his eyes. "You my girl." He stated before kissing my lips and I could feel his hand run all across my body. "Now it's time to eat." He said before going down and as y'all guessed he ate.

The feel of his tongue all in my insides made my mind go blank. He had the nerve to bite my clit which made me yell and pull back but he grabbed my waist keeping me on the edge with my legs hoisted on his shoulders. "Eyes on me shaw." He said and I hummed slightly whining at my aching clit. I looked down at his dark brown eyes as he stared at me before he went back to eating me out. I did as he said and kept my eyes on him since I ain't want him to bite me again. I could feel a pit build up in my stomach as he continued licking playing and sucking on my clit. "I-I'm bouta c-cum." I said and he hummed still eating me out. "You better hold it in." He said and I whimpered trying my best to hold it back. He pulled away and stood up looking at me. He smiled staring at me before he slid off his shirt and pants staying in just his boxers.

I looked him over and my mind said Dammnnnnm. Daddy fine as fuck.

"I like you better li' dis. I can see erything." He said making me look back at his goofy ass face. "Do me a favor and don't move." He said and I hummed nodding with confusion on my face. He spread my legs before pulling down his boxers and I frowned.

Don't get me wrong His dick was big. But I didn't know why he told me not to move. He grabbed my wrist putting them overtop of my head before pushing himself inside me and I yelled at the way it felt. For some reason when he put it in it felt bigger. Unless I saw it when it was on soft this don't make since to me. I think my mind playing tricks on me at this point. I looked up at him as he stood still and he smirked at me before pulling out and ramming back in and I moaned loudly.

I'm not a virgin but I only had sex a few times before. So my kat wasn't ran through and shit to put it simply. It still hurt a lil when I take big dick.

He started moving fast and drilling in my shit making my insides feel twisted. I couldn't hold it in any more so I came but he still didn't stop his motions. In fact I'm pretty sure he went faster and released my wrists. But instead his hand went down to my neck and he grabbed it in his tight grip as he stared down at me still drilling me. I swear that was the sexiest shit I've seen in my life. The way he stared in my eyes unmoving with nothing but desire in his eyes made something click. And it was like suddenly I knew how intimate this 1 moment was. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling myself closer to him and connecting our lips making everything feel right.

It's weird cause this some straight out of a fairy tail type shit. When in all the chaos you do something with this one person and your whole life feels like it just got on the right path. I'm a gangsta, model, and motivated so for me to feel like I'm perfect where I belong and everything is just right has never happened. So I want to cherish this feelin forever cause lord knows when the next time gon be.