Chapter 21

[Thursday September 13th]

I woke up and walked to the bathroom in the hall. I grabbed the ibuprofen out the medicine cabinet and popped like 3 of em. I brushed my teeth before grabbing a new rag and washing my face. When I finished I walked out and went back into Cici room. I grabbed my bag and walked back into the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and did a quick wash up before hopping out and I dried off putting on my lotion and deodorant. I threw on my ethika set and a pair of grey joggers with my butterfly socks before walking back out with my bag in hand. "Oh you up." Tooth stated and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I'm bouta bounce cause I know Khi gon be down hea soon." I said as I walked back in the room and Kaleah was still curled up in bed wit Maya, Tooth lil sister. I walked over to the closet and grabbed my Black Jordan's sliding them on. There was banging on the door and he looked at me. I looked at him frantic before putting my finger to my lip and I walked to the balcony. I slid the blinds open and as more banging started and I unlocked the balcony before sliding the door open and I stepped out. I left a crack in the door so I can hear and he pulled the blinds across so they couldn't see.

More banging came from the door as I peeked in and saw him open the door. "Wassup Khi." Tooth said ruffling his hair letting them in. It was Khi Ty Rey and Caleb. "Aye bruh you seen Drizzy?" Ty asked as Rey and Caleb looked around. "Yeah she came by yesterday and I took her to a party wit Roroe." He said and Ty hummed. Rey and Caleb walked out and went towards the back. "No offense we're just looking for her." Khi said and Tooth nodded. "Do Whatchu Do." Tooth said and I stepped back before carefully climbing over the gate and I looked down. We were only on the second floor so I wasn't Too far up but I wasn't close either. I carefully climbed down onto the people's under us balcony and easily jumped down from there. I unlocked my phone and got myself a Uber.

I finally went to Trelly's messages and they were all about the same. Him asking if I'm okay, What I'm doing, why I declined his calls, Why I'm not texting back. I put my headphones in and decided to call him and he answered third ring.

"What's wrong why you ain't been textin me back?" He asked and I rolled my eyes even though he can't see me. "I was at a party Yesterday and got Waisted." I said and he hummed. "You sound white talm bout some Waisted." He said and I laughed. "Cause I wasn't regular drunk. I was black out waisted I barely remember half of the night." I said and he hummed or grunted I honestly couldn't tell. "Whatchu doin?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "Running away from my brova and waiting on my Uber." I said walking down the block since I set it up a few complexes down. "Why?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "Cause I just packed my shit and left without tellin anybody." I said and he started laughing. He got a nice laugh honestly. I seen my Uber pull up and I walked down to the car. "Redwood campus correct?" The man asked and I nodded. "Yes." I said and he pulled off.

"You goin to a college?" He asks and I hum. "Yup I'm bouta crash wit some friends." I said and he smacked his teeth. "How the hell you do that? You a whole kid." He said and I smacked my teeth. "Redwood A dorms are huge so it's easy to hide for Dorm checks. I crash with them most of the time cause they chill." I said and he hummed.