Chapter 30

Halloween special
Ree POV♥️ [September 28th Same day]

I woke up with my head hurting and my body heavy. "How you feelin Mary?" I heard a familiar voice as and I look over seeing Mia looking at me in concern. "Heavy." I said and she nodded. "Side affect of keeping you alive." She said and I looked around taking notice we were in Kentrells room. 

"Whea Kentrell?" I ask and she shrug. "He went downstairs about half a hour ago." She said and I held my head in my hand. "So the cause of todays umm flare would be the adrenaline rush from fighting, not taking your meds like your supposed too and the heat." She says and I roll my eyes. "I knew it was the fight and Im not taking them horse pills everyday." I said and she rolled her eyes. "I don't expect you too. But at least twice a week." She said and I huffed looking away from her. "We'll see." I said flipping my legs across the bed and standing up. I had to hold onto the night stand because I nearly fell as my weight came over me. "You should at least stay in bed until the effects ware off." She said and I shook my head standing up straight. "Im strong enough." I said before taking a shaky step. I take shaky steps around the bed and to the door. As soon as I got close the door swung open and I stumbled back a little. "Aint she supposed to be in bed?" Kentrell asked looking over to Mia. "Yeah at least until the side affects ware off but she said she could take it so I watch silently." She said and I turned my attention back to Kentrell.

"Hey Bestfriend." I said and he pulled me into a hug. "Dont scare me like det." He said pulling away and I smiled up at him. "Dont worry. I said I'll be okay and aint I okay." I said and he smiled nodding. "Now that you up imma go back to the Hotel. Fran make sure she dont do too much and if she start tripping text me." Mia said the last part to Trelly and I rolled my eyes. "His old ass cant do shit. Ill hit him in his back, make his arthritis act up." I said and she started laughed. "Okay. You do that. Be to the hotel by 1 at the latest ian got time for Khikhi mouth." She said and I laughed nodding. She pulled me in a hug and kissed my cheek. "Dont make me hurt you." She said and I nodded smiling. "Ok seeya later." I said as she walked to the door. She left out and after about 3 minutes I heard the front door shut and I looked over at Trelly. "Grandpa boyyy!" I yelled wrapping my arms around his neck and he smiled down at me holding my arms. "Wassup Slime." He said making my smile brighter. "I like det. Slime." I said copying him nodding my head. "Sline slime slime on Allat!" I said hype and he laughed pushing my shoulders down. "Calm down." He said and I laughed making him laugh. "Cmon lets go downstairs." I said and he nodded his head.

We went downstairs after me nearly falling down the steps. "Frann!" I yelled loudly walking to the Living room. "Frann!" Kd said jumping off the couch pushing Boomer onto the floor running to me. I laughed at them shaking my head. He jumped on me making me immediately fall back but Trelly caught me before pushing Kd off. "Chill bruh." Trelly said to Kd and I scratched my head. "Baby mama you good?" Boomer asked and I nodded. "Yeah im aight." I said and he laughed nodding as stood up straight. "What yall playin?" I asked sittin beside Ben while Trelly sat on the arm rest.