Chapter 40

Tribute to POPSMOKE, Rip 🕊🖤
I groaned walking downstairs with my bag in my hand as Kentrell carried my duffel. We walked outside to the truck and put my duffel in the back. I hopped in the backseat as erybody was saying bye to each other. Kentrell came and stood in between my legs before looking up at me. "You be safe aight. Nomo fighting and don't give up my shit to nobody else or I swea you ain't gon see daylight." He said and I hummed nodding smirking at him. "So I cant fuck but I can date?" I said and he grabbed my neck pushing me back as he climbed in between my legs holding me down. "Do you really want to play games?" He asked with that dangerous look in his eye and I shook my head. He smiled kissing me before letting me go and hopping out.

"I'm gone fuck you up if you try me." He said and I laughed as my brothers and dem walked over. "Ian gon do nun." I said and he hummed moving back before shutting my door as the others hopped in.

Me and Kd already had our cry session before we brought down my bags. Khi drove off wit Priyah upfront and Mia back here wit me. I grabbed my bag pulling out some weed and a swisher. I started rolling up since I'm the best roller in the car. Nigga be having loose blunts taking 20 years to roll and shit but nah I perfected the art of jay rolling. So it took a good 7 minutes for me to roll 4 jays and I passed em out. I lit my shit up before passing the lighter to Mia since Khi already had his own lighter. We cracked the back two windows so we don't die or whateva as we spent the next few minutes smoking wit the music on. When the smoke cleared out I got on live and they was lit as fuck. I saw Nyema wanted to join my live so I added her.

"Bitch you gotta come back to Richmond. We miss you." She said and I laughed flipping my ponytail behind my back. "I might come down after I get back home for a few days. Erybody been telling me to visit they city. Hell I'm boutta go on tour." I said and she burst out laughing along wit me. "Drizzy round tour coming soon y'all." She said and I cheered clapping. "Where you going?" She asked and I laughed thinking bout it. "To beat this nigga ass before I fly up home." I said and she laughed shaking her head looking at the comments. "Not they said here we go again." She said and I laughed clapping. I heard popsmoke playing so I leaned up turning him up.

"Y'all get right wit me. It's a whole vibe ya feel me." I said and she laughed. "Not you lit like a party." She said and I laughed. "Yessir... Baby welcome to the party." I said at the same time as Priyah making us both laugh.

'She ain't on nun😳'

"Y'all lemme tell y'all sum. Bitch I'm a thot get me lit!" I yelled like my favorite NY bro say. "My girl stay wit it fuck you talkin bout." Nyema said making me laugh nodding.

'Wit what? Shawty laccin 😂'

"Issa gun on my hip, One in the bag and a ten in the clip." I said making Ny laugh. "She wit it Babyy." She said and I nodded.

'She cappin 😂 SHE A SUBURB PRETTY GIRL LIKE SHII.'

"Baby don't trip. Lower your tone, cause you can get hit, the fuck." I said mugging and putting my gun up in the camera making Nyema laugh. "Really a fucking vibe dawg." Ny said as I put my gun down knowing not to keep it out for too long. "Jus know I'm lit as fuck." I said and Ny shook her head at me responding to these folks. "That shit get me tight. Like naw forreal, as my bro would say bitch I'm a thot, get me lit. If ya know ya know." I said and she shook her head grabbing something. "Y'all heard her. When she do that tour get her lit, Yessir." I said as Khi speeded up making me sit back. "Aye Ny I'm boutta get off live." I said and she nodded getting her phone. "Aight Bae hit me up later." She said and I nodded before ending the live.

"I should start planning." I said facing Mia and she laughed shaking her head. "Me and Lola coming." She said and I hummed nodding. "Upt too." Khi said and I rolled my eyes but shrugged. I went to calendar and went a few weeks from now to my free month which is the cold month of November. I list all the places I'm stopping.
1. Brooklyn
! -8 hrs
2.DMV
! -8 hrs
3. South Carolina
! -3hr
4. Atlanta
!- 10hr drive or 2hr plane
5. Chicago
!- 13hr drive or 2hr plane
6. Louisiana
!- 5hr
7. Dallas (Texas)
! - 10 hr or 2hr plane
8. Nebraska
! -22hr or 3hr plane
9. Washington
! -19hr or 5hr plane
10. LA

I'll spend at most 3 days in each place before moving on. So I'll be gone for total of 30 days give or take. I started looking up flight costs and stuff so I can know how much I'll need for this tour. I'll rent a tour bus from enterprise so I can just leave it at a local enterprise in the states I'll use. I'll need to get a photographer to come, I can probably get one from the agency since Rey gon be wit me. I'll need a driver who's willing to drive a big ass bus and eligible. I'll ask Ma bout it when we get home.

Mia laid in between my legs looking at her phone and I got a chill from the AC making me get my blanket. I slid my headphones in and started playing my music drifting to sleep.