Chapter 58 : The night

The next days, Jane was feeling better. The sensation in her throat was slowly disappearing thanks to her psychologist, and no one talked to her about the incident, giving the girl more confidence. It was Wednesday, and she invited Max to spend the night with her.

- "You look okay, it's good to see," Max stated, sitting on Jane's bed.

- "Yeah, it's still complicated but the psychologist helps me a lot with it," Jane answered, sitting next to her.

- "It's great Jane, I'm proud of you."

Max gave her an encouraging caress on her cheek with a big smile. Jane was making a lot of progress, and Max was really happy for her. She knew her, and she knew she wasn't really talkative about her feelings and emotions, but she had to, to heal correctly.

But the redhead was feeling a bit ridiculous and ashamed. Since she had this conversation about her discomfort by touching her, she was always thinking to go further, everytime she was seeing her. She had this heat, always growing inside like if she had fever, her heart was racing more and more, and she had this strange sensation between her legs which was disappearing with difficulties.

Jane leaned to kiss her girlfriend. Max placed her hands on Jane's cheeks and kissed her more. It became more passionate, the two girls sharing the same excitment. Max laid down on the bed without breaking the kiss. Jane was now on her, her legs on each side of Max's left leg. Jane's body was so hot! Max couldn't resist to slid one hand under her tee-shirt while the other one was travelling her hair. Jane's body was completely against her, sharing the heat inside her belly with her. Their privates parts were at one centimeter to touch each other throught their jeans. Max's butterflies were lost in a moving dance, some travelling until between her legs, helped by Jane's hand caressing her belly and her right leg. Max grabbed Jane's collar's leather jacket and took it off before doing the same with Jane's tee-shirt. The other girl was now in bra, but her eyes were looking at her own belly. There were still some bruises on it.

- "Does it hurt?" Max asked.

- "No...Does it...bother you?" Jane answered.

- "Of course not, but if you're not read—"

- "I am, what about you?"

- "More than ever," Max smiled.

Jane had a smile too and leaned again to kiss Max. The redhead took off her tee-shirt and kissed roughly her girlfriend. They were both in bra, breasts against breasts, their chests raising against each other's, breathing heavily. Max felt Jane's hand slowly sliding on her jeans, on her thighs first, then just under her belly to finally reach between her legs. The redhead felt a brutal increase of pleasure, making her bending her back. She broke the kiss to whispered a « oh fuck » of satisfaction, enabling Jane to kiss her jawline, still caressing her. Jane moved her hand and began to unbutton the jeans and unzip it. When Jane slid her hand under her underwear, Max thought she was going to explode, and Jane kissing her neck was making it better. The brunette straightened on her knees, looking at Max with a smile and biting her bottom lip. The redhead placed her hands on Jane's jeans, slowly unbuttoned it, before sliding it down. It was her turn to slid her hand between Jane's legs. She grabbed her girlfriend's arm to get her again in a kiss. Max wasn't sure of what she was doing, but Jane's small moans showed her it wasn't that bad. Jane straightened again, but this time, she took off Max's jeans and underwears and hers, and her splint. Damn, she was so sexy! Jane placed her forehead against Max's before kissing her neck again. She moved her hips and the two wet parts met. Jane kept rubbing faster and faster, making moan Max more and more. She didn't know she could feel so much sensations inside her body, the butterflies became crazy and her private part was going to explode. She didn't want this to end, but the pleasure was too intense and Jane was too good.

The two girls were now laying down next to each other, breathing heavily and looking at the ceiling with their bodies sweating. Max closed her eyes and felt a tear falling.

- "Oh my god, are you okay?" Jane asked with a concerned tone.

- "Yes, yes!" reassured Max reassured. "It's happy tears that all!"

Jane frowned.

- "Yeah, it's weird, I don't even know myself why I'm crying, it's stupid," the redhead chuckled wiping her eyes. "It's just...I never thought I could be like that, I thought I would fall in love with a man and finish my life with him like everyone but...you made me realise it wasn't me, that I'm not like that, that it wouldn't make me happy and I'm glad you did because...I feel good with you, I feel...me."

She turned her head to meet Jane's eyes.

- "I'm sorry, I probably sound like a crazy old woman married for a century with the same man and discovering that she is not into men," Max giggled.

- "No, it was cute," Jane softly said.

Jane gave a quick kiss on Max's shoulder before placing her head on it and smiling to her. Max gently travelled her hand in Jane's hair, and realised she never felt so happy when she was with Gary. She was definitely gay.

The two girls put back their clothes, not wanting Constance to find them like that, and let entered the cat who placed himself between the two girls.