Chapter 42 : Sextoys

Monday morning, Dustin and Will arrived at school. They spent the week-end working on their English work for the next day and still hadn't finished it.

- "We need to go to the library after class, if it's okay?" Dustin proposed.

- "Yes, of course, we can't lose more time!" Will answered.

- "Cool, I took all we did yesterday, even if...we didn't do this much."

- "I told you to not bring Dungeon Master, it was a bad idea."

- "Yeah...but it was fun!"

- "Totally," Will smiled.

The two boys chuckled and kept walking in the halls. On their way, they saw Alban, Abigail, and the others laughing and going away, proud of them. Dustin and Will looked at each other with the same worry. They ran to Jane's locker and witnessed a new idea from her bullies. Five sextoys were glued on her locker with written « this is what you're supposed to take » on it with a drawing to explain her. They turned to see Alban and Abigail laughing in a corner with their friends behind.

- "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" Dustin got angry.

The group of teens didn't answer, too busy to laugh at their own joke. Dustin shook his head and began to took off the plastic penis of the locker, with Will.

- "God damn it, it's not even funny!" Dustin grumbled.

- "Definitely not," Will shyly answered.

- "They bought fake dicks just to humiliate Jane! That's pathetic!"

- "I know..."

Dustin stopped to clean Jane's locker, a dick still hanging on it, and turned to his friend. Will really seemed uncomfortable and even scared, but Dustin didn't know why.

- "Hey bud', what's wrong?" the curly-haired boy frowned.

- "Nothing...It's just...I, I don't know how she can handle this...if I was at her place, I don't think I would..."

- "Hey, don't worry, Jane is strong, and she can count on us, and if you were in a deep shit like this, we would all be with you."

- "Yeah...maybe not..."

- "What!? Of course we would! Why do you think we wouldn't!?"

- "Because...Jane is enough...you...you don't need to...nevermind..."

- "Hey, you can trust me buddy, what's wrong?" Dustin asked with a concerned tone.

Will looked down. He didn't know if he should tell someone, but he was trusting Dustin. Maybe he could tell him, but he didn't want to live the same thing as Jane, he wasn't as strong as her and couldn't face humiliations like that.

- "Will? Are you okay?"

- "Yeah, yeah...It's just...those kind of « jokes », they could do the same jokes for me..." Will confessed.

- "What? You're not lesbian," Dustin joked.

- "..."

Dustin's smile faded.

- "Oh shit! I'm sorry, I didn't know! I mean, I never knew it was true!"

- "What!?"

- "The nickname they use to call you, I never thought it was true...It probably had been horrible for you..." Dustin told with an apologetic tone.

- "Yeah, indeed..." Will pouted.

- "Why didn't you tell us before? You knew it wouldn't be a problem."