Chapter 53 : The locker room

The next day, this time, Max wasn't waiting for her at her locker. They spent the evening together and Max was way comfier with her than before. She opened her locker with confidence but it didn't last. A paper fell again of it. She quickly picked it up and read it. It was Bev, asking her to meet her in the locker room. She frowned, not understanding why she was so secretive and wanted to be isolated. It was weird, but she didn't search further, Beverly would explain her anyway. She arrived early at school, so she had lots of time before her first period. She took her way to the locker room. When she entered, there was no one inside. Maybe she put the paper the day before and was still not at school yet. She sat on a bench, waiting. After five minutes, she heard the door opening and closing, but it wasn't Bev. Her face faded and paled, her body was getting numb, and her heart was racing. Abigail, Alban, Derek, Rick, and two girls she didn't know were standing in front of her with a satisfied smile.

- "Hey Dyke," Abigail said.

- "Did you miss us?" Alban rhetorically asked.

Jane loudly gulped. She wanted to run away, but it was like if her body wasn't answering and couldn't move anymore. But her assaillants were able to move. They slowly approached her, surrounding her while she was feeling the tears coming. Derek and another girl grabbed her by her arms and forced her to stand, to face Abigail.

- "What are you gonna do!?" Jane angrily asked, gritting her teeth.

Abigail answered with a loud slap on her cheek.

- "Shut up Dyke, you have no power here."

- "Why don't you leave me alone!?" Jane said with a weak and shaking voice and more tears in her eyes.

- "Aw, are you gonna cry?" Abigail mocked which made laugh the others around. "You're pathetic."

Abigail got closer to Jane, grabbing her jeans, her face at a few centimeters of Jane's. She made lots of movements with her mouth before spitting a huge, yellow, stinking, and slimy liquid on her face. Jane felt her body shaking more, not supporting the sensation of her slobber flowing on her eye, nose, and cheek. She tried to wipe it by moving her head to her shoulder, but someone grabbed her hair, forcing her to look up at Abigail.

- "What, Dyke? Is there something bothering you?" the blonde girl smirked. "But I'm a girl, you're liking it, right?"

Abigail put her hands on Jane's waist and slid them slowly to her butt which she firmly grabbed. Jane had a movement of surprise and had a silent gasp. She was trying to not open her mouth, not wanting the spit on her face to get inside. She didn't want to show them her fear, but she was terrified! She knew what people like Abigail or Alban were capable of. The blonde boy was the next one to face Jane. He punched her again and again in her stomach without stopping. Jane's body wanted to bend, but someone was still holding her by her hair, hurting her too. The pain in her stomach began to become so unbearable that she thought all her ribs were broken. When he finally stopped, they forced her to kneel while she was trying to get her breathing back.

- "You're gonna like it, don't worry," Alban said with a smile.

Abigail crouched behind her, wrapping her arm around her neck and tightening to block her, while she was caressing her body with her other hand. Alban stood in front of Jane and began to unbutton his jeans. He put his hand in his underwear and grabbed his dick to take it off. Jane was looking at him with begging eyes, hoping there was a bit of a human inside, but it didn't work. Someone closed her nose to force her to open her mouth. She tried to stay the most possible time her mouth closed, but she was running out of air and had to open her mouth. Alban laughed and put his dick inside her mouth. He began to do back and forth with some satisfied moans, while Abigail was still caressing Jane. The brunette couldn't breath correctly, her nose blocked and the dick in her mouth, getting harder and going down in her throat, hurting it. She was feeling the tears falling on her cheeks, blurrying her vision. Her body was dizzy, she stopped struggling, accepting her fate.

But, a light made her believe there was still a chance. She closed her mouth strongly, biting the dick with all the strenght she had.

- "AAAAAAH!" Alban screamed. "GET HER OUT OF ME ! GET HER OUT OF ME!"

The others, not understanding, tried to pull out Jane, but the girl was determined to bite more.

- "STOP THIS! STOP THIS!" the blonde boy yelled with a higher voice than usual.

The teens began to punch her at her face, trying to make her open her mouth, but Jane was stronger now, she was too satisfied to make him suffer, that was what he deserved!

Jane felt a hot liquid flowing in her throat while Alban was paling. They finally got detached. Alban fell on the floor, losing blood while Jane, covered of blood, turned to Abigail and spat on her what was inside her mouth. The blonde teen was now covered of blood with...

- "AAAAAAAAA!" Abigail screamed in panic.

Alban's dick was laying on the floor.

Physically and emotionally exhausted, Jane fell on the floor, half dazed, and began to cry. Someone entered the room and yelled in the corridor to call 911. Many persons entered and one of them took Jane in their arms. But the girl was struggling, trying to escape.

- "It's over, Jane! It's over!" Troy said. "You're okay, I got you, it's over."

Jane looked at him and recognised her friend. She let her tears fall while he was hugging her and trying to comfort her.