85| I Think It's Love

Start from the beginning

You paused and looked up to the ceiling, your thoughts tracing back to a time that you couldn't really recall.

You
Who knows.  Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.  Who are you anyway?

Kim
Oh that's too bad :'(

Kim
I'm Jacob Kim.  Remember me from school?

You
Jacob?  It's you?

Kim
Yep ;)  I've missed you a lot [Y/n]

Kim
It's been a while since I seen you.

Kim
You may not really remember our lovely times we've spent together, but that could just be because ive been gone so long

Kim
I went back to America for a while.  Family reasons :)

You
How was your trip anyway?  I missed you too :)

Kim
That's good to know, I thought you forgot meeee :'(

Kim
The trip was good as I expected but I don't wanna really talk much about it because I wanna talk about you instead

You
Well my brothers are being a bunch of meanies :(

You
They keep barging in my room and bothering me so much

You
It's upsetting me :((

Kim
Then how about I treat you to a milkshake at Rachel's House?

You
I'd really like that :)

Kim
I'll be at your place in a bit, okay?

You
Yep!  I'll be waiting :3

You sighed in contentment as you closed your eyes, thinking of the handsome boy you just texted. He was as beautiful as an angel.

'If only we were something more than friends..'

Your heart just pounded at the thought of being an official couple with Jacob.. Who knows, maybe you two could marry some day.

Kim
I'm at your door

You
Ok :)

You swung your door open, your eyes sparkling with eagerness to see Jacob. You had previously changed your clothes before leaving your room, now wearing something comfortable yet stylish. You wanted to impress him.

"And where do you think you're going?"

You sighed at the tone of voice the person had used. "Nowhere's. It's none of your business anyways."

"Excuse me? How da—," but before Seokjin could finish his sentence, you had already left the house.

"So.. Jacob, is there anything you don't like about me?" you asked, hoping there was nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"I don't like your brothers."

"Huh? That's not me!" you pouted.

Jacob laughed at your sudden burst. "I thought you'd be relieved it wasn't about you," he chuckled, smiling cheekily.

"Well— never mind! Let's talk about something else."

The walk was as pleasant as you thought it would be. Walking right beside your crush had made your heart beat faster and your cheeks turn a pink hue. It was beautiful– something you wouldn't have experienced with anyone other than him.

"Jacob...  Is.. Is there something you really like about me?"  you mumbled to the boy, fiddling with your fingers behind your back.

"Everything,"  he genuinely smiled, surprising you.

"E-Everything?"  you blushed, looking away.  "That can't be true..."

"It is.  Trust me.  I love everything about you."

"....L-Love?" Your eyes almost bulged out of your head after hearing that one word. It felt like your stomach had a bunch of butterflies trapped in it, swirling around. Your heartbeat stopped for just a moment, and your breathing hitched.

"Something wrong, hun?" Jacob called as he waved his hand in front of your face, snapping you out of your short trance.

You moved away. "S-Sorry! I-It's nothing, nothing at all!"

The boy chuckled at your behaviour. "I didn't say anything wrong, did I?" he questioned with a subtle grin.

"N-Not at all!" you quickly replied.

"Good," he mused, leaning into your ear. "Your flustered face and pink cheeks just make me wanna squeeze you."

Your face turned hot and you pushed him away. "L-Let's just hurry up, okay!"

♥︎ a/n ♥︎
Happy holidays! I know it's November and this probably should've been published earlier, but I got more waiting for you guys.  <33