We all begin to run into wolf form, Tristans light brown wolf heads into a different direction to our house as does  Mercury, I go into another in my dark brown wolf with splotches and head to the house.

I'm almost there when I hear Tristan's wolf howling, somethings wrong.

I begin running in his direction and see him and Mercury arguing at the town limits, passed our territory is something that has been scaring me since I had to move into the pack house.

Felicity's car.

I see her looking at me when she drives away, once she's out of sight we all run to my old house to see if she left something or a clue to where she was heading, but we only found a note. We change back to human form and grab some clothes behind a tree in the backyard.

We grab the note and Tristan reads it out loud, making me burst into tears as does Mercury, but he quickly collects himself.

Parker, mom,

Sorry I'm gone, I'll try to call. Maybe. But I'm tired of being alone. Parker, you're gone, you moved somewhere and now you have the girl that hates me under your arm. My friends won't talk to me or answer my questions because their 'under orders'  and Tristan and Mercury won't go near me.

Mom, you are always away, I know it's your job, I understand. This is not me blaming you, you're amazing, I just need a break for a while. Don't try looking for me, I'm already gone.

Maybe you won't even read this,

I love you guys,

but I can't handle the secrets and lies and the feeing of abandonment,

This isn't goodbye, this is, see you later,

Felicity

I grab the paper and read it to make sure she said that, I see her tears in the paper that are now dry with some smudges.

"LOOK WHAT WE DID, NOW MY LITTLE SISTER IS SOMEWHERE AND WE WON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING OR IF OTHER PACKS TAKE HER FOR WHAT SHE IS!" I scream at Mercury and begin to cry again.

I leave a stunned Tristan and Mercury in the living room and run up to Felicity's room.

Empty.

Everything is gone but some stuff in her closet and her bed.

I lay down on her bed and keep crying, I try to call her and text her.

I get her friends' numbers, Lauren, Jewels and Garrot and call all of them.

Soon I have everyone that knows Felicity calling her and texting, I try to link her, but she blocked her mind.

The rest of the day, I cry on her bed and eventually fall asleep.

~~~~~~~

Mercury -

Wiping my eyes quickly, not wanting Tristan to see me cry, I take a deep breath and exhale slowly, thinking of ways to get her back, we left Parker in Felicity's room and I called the whole pack over to the pack house for a meeting.

"Everyone!" I hear my father's voice boom as everyone sits down.

"Whoever knows or has talked to Felicity Chapman, step forward." He says sternly, myself, Jewels, Garrot, Tristan, Lauren, John and Jennifer step forward. Man she didn't know a lot of people, I think to myself.

'Only because you and your father banned anyone from talking to her.' My wolf Kotu snaps at me, I bow my head in shame as my father dismisses everyone else.

"Does anyone know where Felicity could possibly be?" My father asks going down the line beginning with me, I shake my head 'no' as does Tristan, Garrot, Lauren, Jennifer and John, leaving Jewels.

"I think I do." Jewels says quietly looking down at her black boots and black pants with a yellow sweatshirt.

"Well, care to tell us?" My father remarks at her, she flinches,

"we were talking one time in class and she was saying how if she ever wanted to leave, the place she would always dream of going is a small cottage she found once as her family was driving up here, it was kind of far in the woods, but it was abandoned."

"Where is it?" He asks her calmly.

"I got in her mind and used her memory of the cottage, it was in the Lolo Pass Mountains.

Father thanks her quickly and then looks at all of us. "Who is training to be a warrior?" John, Jennifer, and Garrot step forward.

Father nods at them, "you three shall go to that cottage to see if she is there."

They nod, muttering, "yes Alpha." And quickly leave to pack for their journey.

"You four," Father says slowly shaking his pointer finger at us, "you," Jewels, "you," Tristan, "and you son." Me. "Are to go to the packs surrounding the Lolo Pass Mountains and ask them to look for her, if they see her, they will capture her and bring her back. Do I make myself clear?"

We all nod, "yes Alpha."

"Now, lastly,  Lauren." He sneers, "you can leave, you're not needed, but I know what you've done. As I know what Jennifer has done, so instead, you can go with Jennifer, John, and Garrot to the mountains. You're dismissed."

As we leave, Tristan, myself and Jewels get in my black SUV and head to the packs, there are only 3 packs surrounding it so I call the 2 Alpha's I know and have their help, now we just need the other packs help.

We drive for a couple hours when I get a call, "Tristan can you answer it?"

He sighs and picks up the phone, "yeah? Mercury's phone" I hear him gasp loudly, "you sure? Where? She is? Why did she get away?"

"Speaker phone, now." I state as he does what I say. 

"Yeah, there was a rogue sighting and I sent 5 guys to check it out, it was a small pizza delivery girl, she spilled about seeing 'The One' and I sent them over to fetch her since I know you're looking for your runaway mate, but when they got there, she was already passed the city limits. I called up my buddies in the other pack to stop her. I should hear from them soon, just come on over to his pack. It's the Blood Sun Pack." He says, my wolf begins howling with joy as I hang up.

"Call Jennifer, John, Lauren and Garrot and tell them they found her." I say to Jewels who is already linking them.

"We'll get her dude," Tristan says grinning.

The phone rings again, "yeah?" Tristan says as he puts it on speaker,

"It's me again, my guys said they saw her, but someone beat them to her," He says slowly, "what do you mean?" I say slowly.

"It was a pack of rogues, too many for my guys, their surrounding her car as we speak, we're not sure what to do."

I felt my breathing stop.

~~~~~~~~~~

~MJ~