Tyler lifts Dwayne's dead body up off the floor and drags him over to the other side of the room. I glare at him.

"Don't get all judgy! Dwayne knew what he was getting into. He volunteered!" Tyler shouts.

"For you to kill him?" I question.

"Dwayne is a werewolf who died with your blood in his system. The same blood you share with your hybrid baby," Tyler states.

"You're trying to turn him into a hybrid? That's impossible!" I shout.

"I've been running with wolf packs all over the country. One of them was tight with a witch. She had nightmare visions about your baby and how you or Klaus could use its blood to make an army of hybrid slaves," Tyler states.

"I am sick of these witches and their premonitions about my baby. It's just a baby!" I yell defensively.

Tyler shrugs. "Maybe. Maybe not. That's where Dwayne comes in. You see, he was happy to be the test case. If you haven't noticed, these people don't have much to live for. They'd all welcome the chance to become the superior species. Trouble is, all hybrids are sired to you or Klaus. They follow your every move." He grabs a knife from his bag and sets it on the table. "No way I let that happen."

"How can you be so sure Klaus and I know what the baby's blood will do?" I ask.

To be honest I haven't put any thought into it. I was sure the way to turn werewolves into hybrids died when Elena Gilbert turned into a vampire.

"What do you think? Else and Klaus Mikaelson, twin killers of men, women and puppies. And all of a sudden you want to be a mommy? Or, you've got an ulterior motive. Hybrids can walk in the sun. Their bite is lethal to vampires. They'll take over New Orleans by the end of the week. And you know what's going to stop you and Klaus then? Nothing," Tyler explains. Dwayne awakens with a gasp and starts freaking out. Tyler glances over to him. "You're gonna have to feed on her." Tyler picks up the knife and walks toward me before cutting my neck.

I scream out. "What? No!"

"Do it," Tyler tells Dwayne.

Dwayne gets up and rushes over to me. He bites into my neck as I scream out in pain. He groans as he stops feeding and falls to the floor in pain.

"Dwayne easy," Tyler tries to calm him down.

Dwayne tries to attack Tyler. Tyler quickly pushes Dwayne out the door. He looks at me before running out the door. I can hear Dwayne screaming outside and Tyler trying to calm him down.

"Look at me! Look at me!" Tyler shouts. "You're okay."

After a moment Dwayne speaks, "I'm better than okay."

I notice a broken chair leg from Tyler and Dwayne's scuffle. I hide it behind me in case I need it.

After a few minutes Tyler walks back into the shack.

"It worked, didn't it? He's a hybrid," I state.

"If Klaus gets a hold of you, if he gets that kid? He wins," Tyler tells me.

Tyler walks over and picks a knife up off the floor. He starts slowly walking towards me.

"Tyler, whatever you're thinking of doing, there has to be another way. You're not like this!" I insist.

Tyler shakes his head and continues to walk towards me. I stab him in the gut with the broken chair leg. Tyler screams in pain and pulls the stake out. "That was stupid!"

He starts to walk towards me again. Dwayne rushes into the shack. "Get away from her!"

Tyler looks at Dwayne confused. "What do you care?"