I'm allergic to vampires...Literally chp 20

Chapter 20 How to catch a halfie

"Tell me where she is!!!" I growled angrily at the manager.

"I-I don't know Jace!" The red haired boy shouted back.

"She was here, now where the hell is she?!?"

"She was taken by a friend of mine, he works for Rayas."

"Can you tell me where he lives?"

"No, I'm not-" I give him an icy glare and he freezes.

"YOU WILL TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!!!" I screamed at him.

"The last I heard she was with Rayas." He stammered.

"I know that but where does Adrian live?" I asked, furious.

"He lives with Rayas but I heard that Rayas reported the girl escaped."

"So where is Adrian's home?"

"Up in the mountains in France, his family owns a house up there."

"Where exactly dammit?!" I barked, pinning him to the wall. "Tell me now! I need to find her as soon as possible!"

"Look man, I don't know anymore than that, I can't help you." He said, gripping my hand to keep himself from choking by my hold.

"Fine." I muttered. I dropped him and watched him fall to the floor, pathetically gasping for air. I started to head towards the door, knowing I'd waste time staying here any longer.

"Wait...." I turned, my hands bawled into fists to keep myself from punching someone.

"I don't have time for-"

"Adrian happens to stop by here, every once and awhile, maybe if you stayed, he might return and you could meet him when he comes for blood. That's within a week's time."

"What!?"

Sky's POV

I blocked his fist with my forearm and I flinched. He quickly used the opportunity to attack with his other arm but I blocked that one too, just incorrectly feeling the force come after the hit. I flinched once more, pain rippling down my insides.

"Sky are you alright?"

"I'm fine..." I said, breathing hard. "Just keep going."

"No, I'm not fighting you, you're in no condition to do so."

"But Galen I need to practice fighting!"

"Not when your injured." He said, picking me up.

"Put me down!" I screeched.

"No." He blurred and we appeared on the back porch swing. He settled me on his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist. Adrian came through the screen door, the slam seeming to echo among the quiet of the woods.

"Oh hey Sky I didn't know you were back from the hospital." Adrian said, a little ticked. I could see his eyes still holding anger, they were fixed on Galen who seemed to be relaxed. He wasn't tense, if he was I would have felt that from him holding me.

"Um yeah, Galen picked me up." I explained.

"We're done from fighting for now. I leave...tomorrow." There was a large silence, it wasn't awkward but very deafening and morbid. I nodded slowly and replied with a yeah.

"Sky you know I don't want to leave." He said, cupping my cheek.

"I know, I'm just worried."

"About what? It's not like their going to put me out on the field."