"Probably no one." Jackson looks at me. I roll my eyes. "Alright, potentially everyone. But the bigger problems trying to keep you out of your wolf form."

I smile at Jackson before returning to the living room. I sit back down next to Nik. Bekah is scrubbing the bloodstains on the carpet.

"So tell me sister, how do you plan on coparenting my niece with a man who is only in his human form for four hours a month?" Nik taunts.

I take the book out of his hand and hit him with it. "Once I figure out who put the curse on his pack I can force someone from their bloodline to remove it. Elijah will help me I'm sure."

"Ah yes. Elijah's back. In his presence, all problems turn to pixie-dust and float away!"Nik taunts.

Bekah side eyes Nik and they both grin.

Elijah walks back into the living room. "Strange, I don't recall any pixie-dust from the darkness of the coffin I was recently forced to endure." Elijah opens Esther's grimoire and flips through it.

"What are you doing with Mother's spellbook?" Bekah asks.

"Well, in exchange for my freedom, I promised the witch Davina that I would share a few pages from Mother's grimoire to help her learn to control her magic. I thought we'd begin with a little un-linking spell," Elijah explains.

"Wait, you want to use her to unlink Else and Jackson from Sophie Deveraux?" Bekah questions.

"Sophie brought us here under false pretenses! She doesn't just want us to take down Marcel and his minions, she wants to take Davina back. So, she yolked her own cause to ours with magic threats and half-truths! Well, no more. As of now, our deal with Sophie Deveraux is null and void," Elijah explains. Klaus and Bekah smile wryly at each other. "Niklaus, I need you to come with me. I need five minutes alone with Davina. You need to make certain that I am not interrupted." He points to Bekah "You stay here and make sure our sister and Jackson are safe."

Elijah leaves the room. Bekah seems annoyed. "How did I get elected supernanny?"

"More importantly, who put him in charge?" Klaus remarks before following Elijah out.

I smile at Bekah. "Don't worry. I think I can handle myself. Besides you and I can have some much needed sister time."

Bekah and I are sitting on my bed. Bekah is painting her nails while I read a book of baby names. "What do you think about Astride?"

Bekah makes a face. "I swear if you try to name my niece that I will snap your neck before the ink on her birth certificate is dry." I chuckle at her. "Shouldn't you be discussing this with Jackson?"

I frown. "Who knows if he will even be around."

"What are you talking about?" Bekah questions. "All that boy cares about is you and your daughter."

"Well caring isn't going to do him any good when he is back to being a cursed werewolf. Once we are unlinked from Sophie Deveraux it's bye bye to Jackson's freedom," I explain.

Bekah is about to say something but I yelp out in pain. I grab my neck and when I pull my hand away there is blood on it. I look at Bekah concerned. "Jackson!"

"What the hell was that?" Bekah asks.

Jackson comes rushing into the room, his hand on his own neck. "You felt that too?"

I nod. "It felt like I was being stabbed." Bekah leaves Jackson and I alone in my room. "Jackson you need to know that Elijah is trying to unlink us from Sophie Deveraux as we speak." I can tell by his face that he is upset. "I promise you that I am going to find a way to break this curse."