Chapter 44 - Jasmin

Chapter 44 - Jasmin

(POV Helena)

JASMIN ALCALA. Buong akala ko ay tapos na ang problema ko pero dumating naman si Jasmin Alcala na naghahabol na naman kay Holden. Unlike Gretchen na pwedeng gamitin lang si Holden, Jasmin is just plain head over heels with him. She wanted him back because she is too in love with him.

This time, I did not feel the same feeling of protectiveness. This time, I felt that Jasmin will take away Holden anytime and I cannot allow that to happen. Jasmine was a girlfriend material, maaring mahulog si Holden sa kanya.

Holden already accepted me in his life. I can't allow Jasmin to ruin what we have right now. Hindi ko ata kakayanin kung iiwan ako ni Holden. Hindi ko kakayanin na bigyan niya ng bahagyang oras ang ibang babae. Napuno na naman ako ng galit at si Jasmin ang naging sole target ng poot ko. I sent her several text messages to leave Holden alone, pero hindi ko siya matinag. Mukhang baliw na din ang babaeng ito kay Holden tulad ko.

My extreme possessiveness towards Holden made call the shots. I asked Aleksey to get rid of Jasmin and this time, I want her to be brutally killed. A gunshot in the head would suffice. But Aleksey and Ivan were too late, Jasmin was already dead before they can make their move.

Whoever killed her must have been irked in a different level, just like me. I am thinking, the younger sister who were jealous of her since day one.

I know that there is something wrong with me when the deaths of Gretchen and Jasmin did not bother me at all. It is like this gruesome incident is justified by my insane love to Holden. Nagkaroon lang ng complication nang napagtagpi tagpi ni Holden ang mga pangyayari. He visited the family of Gretchen and Jasmin. I bet he already presumed that I have something to do with this. I might have showed him my real self, my demented self.

The same night, Holden avoided me. I secretly trailed him and he went to a club to drown himself in alcohol and probably to erase all of the guilt that is consuming him. But someone from my dark past emerged again.

The same girl Harland chose after me. Keisha.

She attempted to seduce Holden and that move alone provoked my psychotic urge to put her to sleep. Matagal na akong may galit sa kanya noon dahil kay Harland. I set aside my fury and jealousy because of my love to Harland, but Holden is a different man.

I don't just love Holden, I am fucking crazy about him. I can't live another day without him. I am dangerously obsessed with him.

With a few buttons on my phone, Aleksey came running to me like a knight in his dark armor. She strangled Keisha to death while I watch her ran out of breath, a satisfying death. However, I also know that Keisha's death will be a crucial moment. Holden will finally furnish a proof that I am behind the deaths of these girls who were involved with him.

Wala akong choice kundi itakas si Holden. I kidnapped him and tied him on the bed. This is the last option that I have for me not to lose him. If I have to make him my captive for life, I will do so. I just can't live a day without this man.

Kapag nawala si Holden, mawawala din ako sa mundong ibabaw.